[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I'll be on later - I'm at work at the moment :P we can definitely discuss today though for sure. I'd like to really discuss this with you
i have 4 exal to spend can i get some tip where should i invest....
"
"

any tips are wellcome

Would this even be good for the build?
Thanks for the write upo Slott, I kinda fucked up and went to dmg heavy, and only have 4.2K life. But after i get more currency, gonna have to buy and sell some gear pieces and get over 5k.
last question, how do i check cold conversion %?
in regards to keeping war banner until cold conversion is at 100%

thanks again!
^ Ice Shot converts 60% Phys to cold, then the Winter Spirit node on your passive tree converts the other 40% with the node connecting to it giving you 20% and winter gives 20%

Can someone suggest me what shall I buy next? Got around 7-8 ex
Aquarism and I tested it out - we have no problem chilling shaper, which should be the hardest thing to chill. Hypothermia is fine :)
Does this build has a nice single target ? i started as an ice shot deadeye with another iceshot build and it was terrible ( with full 6l barrage etc...). Clear was just magnificientbut after t12 bosses just didn't want to die.

Im currently playing a complety off meta build ( can see my profile ) and i melt maps and bosses, but i need to go melee to fully aply dps and it can be tough on bosses.
"
MartynZero escribió:

You have 2 inspiration gems in your chest dude

LOL, i was lit last night while switching some gems out to test out damage. Fixed it before i went to sleep

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional