[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Moosinn escribió:

Can someone suggest me what shall I buy next? Got around 7-8 ex

Your amulet doesn't have crit multiplier. Something with 35%+ crit mult would be a strong dps increase. Maybe do it in conjunction with boots, like fix some of your stats with boots having tailwind then change amulet.
Your quiver doesn't have crit multiplier either. If you are below 300% crit multiplier with this kind of build something is wrong. Aim for 400%, more is always better but it has inherent decreasing returns.
Editado por útlima vez por galuf en 30 dic. 2019 19:18:55

Can anyone help me i cant do red map bosses or metamorph not enough damage checking pob for what i can do about my dps maybe im doing wrong on calculation it says 2.5 mill dps on All projectiles

my profile name is Mcaaan if anyone wanna check my pob

tried to upgrade my gear right now i cant
Editado por útlima vez por mcaaan en 30 dic. 2019 19:48:08
I'm also having some issues and getting demoralized. I am getting destroyed defense wise. What should I focus on upgrading first?

this is what im running on a budget pretty much, my clear is great and all but single target kinda sucks not sure where to upgrade (other then 6l obviously) i cant seem to get alot of frenzy charges form hitting single target with that quiver craft though, then again im usually trying to kill boss/metamorph form 2-3 screens away
i dont know man i have feeling im doing something wrong couldnt figure out checked pob peoples gear
I got stuck with lvl, keep dying on maps and bosses, got few upgrades since last post but it still bad.

Any tips guys?

In the end is better endless ammunition or fast and deadly?

This is my gear now.....i'm out of money (i've lioneye fall's)

I'm using hirry since with taming i've a damage boost...if i manage to get both.....The helmet was my mistake.....i tought was cold and i didn't read well
Editado por útlima vez por Redvex en 31 dic. 2019 7:31:15
Guys I guess I'm blind but i can't find out how to get the 7th frenzy charge? Only 3 from nodes or I'm missing smth?
+1 max frenzy corrupt on gloves or Darkray Vector boots will give you the 7th frenzy charge. I'd imagine most of us are still using 6 charges till we get a decent corrupted glove, darkray makes getting the needed life/res pretty tough.

Different topics: How can you calc if your barrage is chilling shaper? Want to make sure I'm not using a useless gem with my current gear.

Thoughts on Fractal Thoughts also?

For high end bosses, they made the calculation different in 3.9

" Shock and Chill calculations have been changed. In general, it is much easier to Shock and Chill monsters with low values of the ailment, but harder to reach high values of Shock and Chill. The formula used to calculate Shock and Chill magnitudes is now: 1/2*[Damage % of Ailment Threshold (see below) ]^0.4
We've added an Ailment Threshold to monsters. In the great majority of cases, the Ailment Threshold matches the monster's Maximum Life. It primarily differs for especially high-life monsters (such as The Shaper), where the threshold is reduced to allow ailments to be applied with hits that wouldn't ordinarily reach the required Life thresholds.
The minimum Shock and Chill value is now 5% (from 1%). To reach the minimum, you must deal 0.4% of a monster's Ailment Threshold with the associated element in a single hit. To inflict a 10% Chill you must deal 1.8% of a monster's Ailment Threshold with the associated element in a single hit. A 30% Chill requires a hit of 28% of the monster's Ailment Threshold.
The default Shock magnitude for effects that apply Shock without damage (such as Skitterbots) is now 15% (from 20%).
The alternate ailments Sap, Scorch and Brittle have a slightly different calculation as they have lower caps on their magnitudes."

I believe shaper requires around 140k hit to chill now (please note you CANNOT count hypothermia's damage towards this, but you can use the 20% chill bonus it has)

I tested yesterday and was successfully chilling all bosses (I ran Shaper, Elder, Sirus, Chimera, Minotaur, Phoenix, 2 Elder guardians)
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 31 dic. 2019 10:59:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional