[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Guys, got 7 ex to spare, should i buy watchers eye jewel, or barrage helmet?

Just crafted these. Gotta say they're pretty insane.
Running at a steady 219% ms zoom zoom maps ez pz :)

Currently sitting at 5.6m shaper dps not counting voidshot and playing raider.
Don't be mistaken guys, tombfist are still the best gloves for any attack build..

Hi, What's best : a nice rare amulet (and the blind on hit on jewel )or the pandemonius ?
can you explain why you like fork better than chain? The ascendancy gives you more damage for each chain not left chained, I think. Wouldn't chain be better?
How do you deal with attribute requirements for skill gems? i find myself lacking intelligence and strength to level up my gems to 20/21.
is fixture of fate no longer an act 3 quest?
"
TtvBane_ escribió:
is fixture of fate no longer an act 3 quest?
It's in the library side area, not a part of main story. But it gives access to vendor with all prior skill gems.
thanks for the help!
Editado por útlima vez por TtvBane_ en 1 ene. 2020 0:43:58
Endless ammunition or fast and deadly?
"
Krinkle8 escribió:
can you explain why you like fork better than chain? The ascendancy gives you more damage for each chain not left chained, I think. Wouldn't chain be better?

Chain definitely feels better. I dont know why, maybe awakened fork need levels?

The build feels very bad for almost anything except clear speed for the amount you spend on it. On a league where you HAVE to kill bosses, getting one shot from every single boss ability is frustrating. And the worst part is, you have to facetank them to be able to deal damage to them and thats definetly off the table. It might be possible with a GG mirror gear but its definitely not possible with "normal" gear. And with "normal" im talking about 30EX gear.

Clearing the map in speed of sonic doesnt feel very good when you know you are going to die at the end of it.
Editado por útlima vez por feelthepain en 1 ene. 2020 4:02:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional