[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Nexas01 escribió:
So I'm currently at 1493 Int and 5k ES with Discipline active at Level 81.

Would anyone have any suggestions on some cheap items (i.e. < 1 Ex) that can help raise these two stats up to a good level, or is the below the highest I can go with Chaos Orbs?

Also I currently can't seem to find the 5 and 6 Socket Recipes in Niko's Mine - is it supposed to be easy to get?

Buy an 18% staff instead, they go for a chaos or two and work on that one instead. Also try get some Brute Force / Fertile Minds in your tree :)
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
"
Nexas01 escribió:
So I'm currently at 1493 Int and 5k ES with Discipline active at Level 81.

Would anyone have any suggestions on some cheap items (i.e. < 1 Ex) that can help raise these two stats up to a good level, or is the below the highest I can go with Chaos Orbs?

Also I currently can't seem to find the 5 and 6 Socket Recipes in Niko's Mine - is it supposed to be easy to get?

Buy an 18% staff instead, they go for a chaos or two and work on that one instead. Also try get some Brute Force / Fertile Minds in your tree :)

Oh! I didn't realize I was using an inferior Whispering Ice! Silly me haha - I switched it and now I'm at 1511 Int with 5173 ES, though I would still like to go higher if possible.

I'm also already using almost all the Brute Force / Fertile Minds Gems that the guide recommends.
Editado por útlima vez por Nexas01 en 26 dic. 2019 11:02:22
lilianmarius could you pls explain the way you crafted your amulet? :)
is aspect of the spider a "must have" to reach the endgame?
"
_ph4nt0m_ escribió:
lilianmarius could you pls explain the way you crafted your amulet? :)
is aspect of the spider a "must have" to reach the endgame?

AS i said in a previous post, i didn't craft entirely this amulet, i bought it for 4 exalts a week ago from a dude, without the 20% quality applied and also with a free suffix where i beast craft Aspect of the Spider (Fenumus beast).

It already had the Tranquility anointment on it so i just use 20 Intrinsic catalysts to get it to 20% quality and by doing this to boost the + intelligence and + attributes suffixes and + strength and intelligence implicit.

Aspect of the Spider is one of the best auras you can get for endgame since it give us more damage with every spider web stacked on an enemy (3 maximum) and also slows the action speed of enemies like a free Temporal Chains curse.

Ok, from tomorrow KUDUKU the only RNG GOD will have me sacrifice two sheep on his altar instead of one!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 14:59:56
The luck this league dude, GZ xD
I'm at T14+ Maps now and die a lot and it feels like lacking damage. :/
My int is around 1.985 and my gear is imho decent (at least I don't see any severe problems, only potential for upgrades).

Atm I'm looking for better rings with int corruption, a cyclopean belt with int corruption and better jewels. Also for a chest with more energy shield. I have around 7 EX to spend. Any ideas WHY I die so often?
Editado por útlima vez por Shatiya en 26 dic. 2019 15:13:31
"
Shatiya escribió:
My int is around 1.985 and my gear is imho decent (at least I don't see any severe problems, only potential for upgrades).

Atm I'm looking for better rings with int corruption, a cyclopean belt with int corruption and better jewels. Also for a chest with more energy shield. I have around 7 EX to spend. Any ideas WHY I die so often?

Your staff is 15% instead of 18%, your armor pieces have way low ES, i am curious about your ES value. Keep in mind that your max leech cap is 30% of your max ES so no matter how much damage you can output, when it comes to big hits you cant get your ES back very fast because your ES is low and your max leech cap is low too because of that.

For endgame there always should be a balance between your max ES value and Intelligence (damage) value.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 15:25:49
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Shatiya escribió:

Your staff is 15% instead of 18%, your armor pieces have way low ES, i am curious about your ES value. Keep in mind that your max leech cap is 30% of your max ES so no matter how much damage you can output, when it comes to big hits you cant get your ES back very fast because your ES is low and your max leech cap is low too because of that.

For endgame there always should be a balance between your max ES value and Intelligence (damage) value.

ES is at 6.521 with auras. But ok, this is something I can work on :)
just want to mention selfcast as an option. I play whispering ice every 2-3 leagues basing builds on kelvynns great guides, and this league decided to try selfcast as last time already did cyclone cwc and it works better than expected. this league is all about burst damage and the lower casting time of ice storm (0.75 base) makes the unleash + spell echo direct cast variety do more damage than the cwc one, you can burst your entire mana pool + mana flasks for a real heavy storm in an area. different playstyle flame dashing a lot and dropping heavy ice storms with one click might be worth considering. IF that is, your pc can handle it.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Xirgu escribió:
just want to mention selfcast as an option. I play whispering ice every 2-3 leagues basing builds on kelvynns great guides, and this league decided to try selfcast as last time already did cyclone cwc and it works better than expected. this league is all about burst damage and the lower casting time of ice storm (0.75 base) makes the unleash + spell echo direct cast variety do more damage than the cwc one, you can burst your entire mana pool + mana flasks for a real heavy storm in an area. different playstyle flame dashing a lot and dropping heavy ice storms with one click might be worth considering. IF that is, your pc can handle it.

Sounds interesting, possible you can get some gameplay? ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional