[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

why always i ask a question here, noboday cares about it... i see people doing questions and they are answered... whats about me?.
Im new at poe and this guide helped me alot with the build but i have questions about certain gear or equipment selection against hard boses/metamorph..
For last bosses you need to be more tanky that this guide says (i had to buy an ES leech gem that this guide don´t mention about for hard hitters)..anyways maibe my questions are stupid or something lol.
"
Raindah88 escribió:
why always i ask a question here, noboday cares about it... i see people doing questions and they are answered... whats about me?.
Im new at poe and this guide helped me alot with the build but i have questions about certain gear or equipment selection against hard boses/metamorph..
For last bosses you need to be more tanky that this guide says (i had to buy an ES leech gem that this guide don´t mention about for hard hitters)..anyways maibe my questions are stupid or something lol.

Hey, normally the ES leech nodes from skill tree are enough to make you hit the maximum ES leech cap. Now if you damage is extremely low and you don't feel that you leech enough /second you can switch in your staff setup one of the dps gem (Controlled Destruction) with Energy Leech gem to try to raise your ES leech/second value.

But as i said, with a normal setup and a decent Intelligence value you wont ever need extra leech/sec from Energy Leech gem.

A watcher's Eye jewel with +ES gain on hit while affected by Discipline would add an important instant leech bonus but that jewel cost something (around 11-12 exalts if i am not mistaken)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 25 dic. 2019 18:42:03
I have decent gear dmg i think... a guy ingame says to me that there isn´t a leech cap and with more leech is better so i bought the gem to do some testing and i think it works... now i can "walk" safer at high levels without dying..
My char is RaindaR, dps wise im at 13-14m without moving 20m+ moving with buffs.
1950 int 8900 es with watcher eye jewel discipline one. I have to improve now the armour for more int and es... im hoarding to do that and hit 2m+ int and 10kes.
im almost lv 91 now with leech gem i think im safer... maibe there is a cap and i dont nocite it.. i dont know.
Thank you very much for your answer.
"
Raindah88 escribió:
I have decent gear dmg i think... a guy ingame says to me that there isn´t a leech cap and with more leech is better so i bought the gem to do some testing and i think it works... now i can "walk" safer at high levels without dying..
My char is RaindaR, dps wise im at 13-14m without moving 20m+ moving with buffs.
1950 int 8900 es with watcher eye jewel discipline one. I have to improve now the armour for more int and es... im hoarding to do that and hit 2m+ int and 10kes.
im almost lv 91 now with leech gem i think im safer... maibe there is a cap and i dont nocite it.. i dont know.

With the life leech nodes (Light Eater cluster + Ghost Reaver), you'll reach 30% of max ES as leech. You can see that in your 'Misc' tab :)
Editado por útlima vez por ZiiimZooon en 25 dic. 2019 19:17:00
"
Raindah88 escribió:

How do you calculate your damage?
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
"
Raindah88 escribió:

With the life leech nodes (Light Eater cluster + Ghost Reaver), you'll reach 30% of max ES as leech. You can see that in your 'Misc' tab :)

This. Your max leech value is capped at 30% of your max ES. However that value can be raised with Watcher's Eye mod : %increased ES recovery which also raise your ES regen and ES recharge.

@Raindah88 The guy that told you there is no leech cap is one big fat stupid liar

Another thing, If your IceStorm DPS is like you say 20 mil, you should one shot most of the bosses which I assume is not your case so I assume those vales are only tool tip values(13k-14k) which also doesn't say much about your final DPS value of IceStorm.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 25 dic. 2019 20:43:04
How the fck you guys get 2k int. Iam sitting at 1.8 and ave no idea how to upgrade :)
Question to you people smarter than me:

I currently have a 5blue-1green staff, but I don't really like Spell Cascade, I don't mind spinning a bit more to cover the same amount of area, but deal more damage.

What could be the 5th blue gem? I currently have Cyclone + CwC + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction.

I thought about adding Efficacy, or Energy Leech Support.

Any of those, or do you have a better idea?
Editado por útlima vez por littlezoe en 25 dic. 2019 22:32:38
"
littlezoe escribió:
Question to you people smarter than me:

I currently have a 5blue-1green staff, but I don't really like Spell Cascade, I don't mind spinning a bit more to cover the same amount of area, but deal more damage.

What could be the 5th blue gem? I currently have Cyclone + CwC + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction.

I thought about adding Efficacy, or Energy Leech Support.

Any of those, or do you have a better idea?

Energy Leech is the best option for a blue gem i think, but you can always recolor your staff or use vorici in Research for white sockets and swap it to Cold Pen.

Otherwize i just managed my first deathless Sirius Kill (6th kill of the league for me). It was set to Awaken Atlas level 4, will take the fight gradually 1 level 1 by one until i get used with all his skills ans strategies

I_Storm_Santa vs. Sirius The Awakener (Atlas level 4)

And bonus, on top of this, here is the video of my first Uber Elder kill in this league (was deathless even if Uber Elder i use to know was buffed "a little" when it comes to its HP and resistances)

Drop from UE like the drop from my first Elder of the league 1 week or so ago financed and will finance my missing pieces of gear and gems.

I_Storm_Santa vs. Uber Elder (buffed version)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 3:50:12
Jesus lilianmarius why you so lucky?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional