[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf escribió:
Jesus lilianmarius why you so lucky?

Luck is for the kind people! :)

P.S. I sacrifice a sheep every day on the altar of KUDUKU - The RNG God

And talking about luck the hard work has rewarded me with a nice green lava portal for reaching 36 challenges!

This league IceStorm feels better than ever, i can't get bored playing this build!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 13:31:54
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Jesus lilianmarius why you so lucky?

Luck is for the kind people! :)

P.S. I sacrifice a sheep every day on the altar of KUDUKU - The RNG God

And talking about luck the hard work has rewarded me with a nice green lava portal for reaching 36 challenges!

This league IceStorm feels better than ever, i can get bored playing this build!

If I look in my guild, it seems like those who complains the most, gets the best luck.. And maybe I am not kind enough.. Explains why I don't get much drops xD

Congrats on the insane progress you've had this league already! I am "sadly" too busy with Christmas stuff, so I can't play as much as I would've hoped for, but it's nice to see all the cool stuff happening here in the thread :)

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate this time around, to all of you, who is spinning around and filling Wraeclast with ice :)

Keep T1 ES/Stun and multimod rest or keep rolling T1 max ES/inc ES?
So guys how tanky is this build for this league?

I mean wanna lvl something that is not going to die against map metamorphs cuz im fed up of dying (
lol 23k dmg avg hit difference with lilianmarius
200 int + 3 aw gems so much diff?
"
archwerewolf escribió:

You underestimate how much damage bonuses Intelligence can give to this build after some high values are reached :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 8:09:02
"
heyu escribió:
How the fck you guys get 2k int. Iam sitting at 1.8 and ave no idea how to upgrade :)

For example you could get chest with 12% increased int + 6% increased attributes.

"
lupeFuria escribió:

Keep T1 ES/Stun and multimod rest or keep rolling T1 max ES/inc ES?

I would keep rolling that increased stun/block recovery is kinda useless and 40% increased es is quite low.
Editado por útlima vez por Makek93 en 26 dic. 2019 8:59:46
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

You underestimate how much damage bonuses Intelligence can give to this build after some high values are reached :)

Not quite sure how should I proceed to get even more damage. Should I try to craft that shaper neck instead of Astramentis?

"
Makek93 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

Not quite sure how should I proceed to get even more damage. Should I try to craft that shaper neck instead of Astramentis?

That would be a start, but first i would change those ugly boots with some rares with decent ES, T1 Intelligence and at least 30 % increased movement speed.

Also Labyrinth rewards: Emperor's jewels (Wit - decent price and Mastery - extremly expensive) are some really nice end game sources to raise Intelligence ---> raise damage and ES.

Corrupted rings with 4%-6% Intelligence and T1-T2 Intelligence + some resists can boost Intelligence value quite a bit in endgame.

Temple gloves with T1-T2 Intelligence , decent ES and Temple special hybrid suffix (T1 Cold resistance/30-50 % increased damage with hits against chilled enemies)

There are so many ways to raise your final Intelligence value and thus your damage and ES, you only need to have the currency and need to know for what specific items to search on trade.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 dic. 2019 9:59:10
So I'm currently at 1493 Int and 5k ES with Discipline active at Level 81.

Would anyone have any suggestions on some cheap items (i.e. < 1 Ex) that can help raise these two stats up to a good level, or is the below the highest I can go with Chaos Orbs?

Also I currently can't seem to find the 5 and 6 Socket Recipes in Niko's Mine - is it supposed to be easy to get?
Editado por útlima vez por Nexas01 en 26 dic. 2019 10:41:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional