[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Guys I have around 10-11 exa in my possesion. Is it possible to pull this build with that amount of currency?

And actually I was debating between This build and CoC Ball Lightning Assassin. Which one would you suggest with this currency to start with?

And also how tanky is this build against t14-t16 mobs, bosses and Morphs?

Wanna play tanky build doesnt care that much about damage tho
yeah sure. only real expensive item is Astramentis for 1.1ex and maybe 2x Golden Oil for 1.1ex each for Tranquility.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
We did it boys! Welcome to the real endgame :P

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

Gratz for reaching the endgame so fast !

I'm currently awaken lv 6.5 (6 + 2watchstones :P).
DiD Shaper/Uber Atziri/Elder failed Sirus sadly i'll try next one lv 4 instead of 6 i hope i can do it this time ! And got a set for Uber Elder but didn't try yet don't think i've the gear for it

I've three small questions for you if you don't mind.

- What you think i should upgrade first in my gear ? (i got 12exalted)

- Is watcher eye more important than a new amulet ?

- Where do you find an amulet that crazy ? xD i try to search on trade but i'm far from something like u've !

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too !
"
Zero5944 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
We did it boys! Welcome to the real endgame :P

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

Gratz for reaching the endgame so fast !

I'm currently awaken lv 6.5 (6 + 2watchstones :P).
DiD Shaper/Uber Atziri/Elder failed Sirus sadly i'll try next one lv 4 instead of 6 i hope i can do it this time ! And got a set for Uber Elder but didn't try yet don't think i've the gear for it

I've three small questions for you if you don't mind.

- What you think i should upgrade first in my gear ? (i got 12exalted)

- Is watcher eye more important than a new amulet ?

- Where do you find an amulet that crazy ? xD i try to search on trade but i'm far from something like u've !

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too !

Thanks!

Looking at your gear, i can say that probably you should upgrade your helm /gloves they both have low Intelligence/low ES values.
If you don't have a Watcher'S Eye with ES gain on hit while affected by Discipline, get one, it will boost your survivability by a lot especially in this "rippy" league. It does worth every penny!

A Shaper amulet with damage per 15 int/% attributes/+attributes may be an important offensive upgrade for an Astramentis, but if you have a well rolled Astramentis (+95 attributes) and you can add 20% quality into it and a decent anointment (Mystic Talents cheaper / Tranquility "bis" but expensive) can carry you for a while.

So i'd say Watcher Eye before well rolled Shaper amulet, league is "rippy", you need as high and many defenses as possible if don't want to spend hours and hours leveling up at endgame because of often deaths.

Believe it or not i found the amulet on trade few days ago, a guy was selling it without 20% quality and without Aspect of the Spider but with Tranquility anointed for only 4 EX lol. I checked his profile, he probably started as Whispering Ice, didn't like it in endgame and wanted to re-roll and needed currency fast to change gear

It was an incredible low price for it if you ask me, i had the currency he was asking so i bought it fast!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 25 dic. 2019 12:29:29
"
lilianmarius escribió:

It was an incredible low price for it if you ask me, i had the currency he was asking so i bought it fast!

Thanks alot for reply it will help me alot, i'll work on that then :)

Gratz for the amulet it was indead a really good price can't tell how much it worth but alot more for sure ^^.

How can you not love Baran? it's the 3rd Awakened gem he drops for me and this one it really fits the build:

"
lilianmarius escribió:
How can you not love Baran? it's the 3rd Awakened gem he drops for me and this one it really fits the build:

Hey Lilian, I so badly want to dive back into WI. I didn't touch it for Blight/Legion, how does it fare against that content?
"
Vultai escribió:

Hey Lilian, I so badly want to dive back into WI. I didn't touch it for Blight/Legion, how does it fare against that content?

Keeping in mind that this league is a "bosses league" with all those deadly Metamorph bosses encounters and also because new endgame boss fights were introduced together with tuning up all the existing endgame bosses (Shaper, Uber Elder, Shaper/Elder Guardians, etc) i may say that in this league kelvynn's Whisperin Ice build does better than ever.

Build does what it knows best - kills bosses and at the same time is able to deal with the most "rippy" combinations of endgame maps mods so i'd say to give it a try if you want.

The only downgrade is that some key items for endgame gear for this build (Astramentis, Watcher's Eye (ES on Hit with Discipline), Shaper Vaal Regalia with % intelligence, corrupted % Intelligence Cyclopean Coil are more expensive than before so getting the max out of your char gear would cost more or currency farming for it would take more time.

Where I have room for improvement? I'm currently sitting on 2221 intelligence and 9600 ES. Not quite sure what should I do to improve my character anymore. I think I might need more damage but not sure where to get. Last week I crafted pretty nice Vaal regalia. PoB: https://pastebin.com/KRUEdZJ9

Editado por útlima vez por Makek93 en 25 dic. 2019 17:39:02
removed because of stupid question
Editado por útlima vez por DrGimpfeN en 25 dic. 2019 17:48:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional