[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

If you could grab a second anointment, what would you grab? I'm debating using the Stampede boots for general mapping. They don't have int, or resists, and have a low ES value, BUT the movement speed they give while using cyclone is just insane, and I figure the extra anoint can make up for some of their shortfalls.
"
Breken escribió:
If you could grab a second anointment, what would you grab? I'm debating using the Stampede boots for general mapping. They don't have int, or resists, and have a low ES value, BUT the movement speed they give while using cyclone is just insane, and I figure the extra anoint can make up for some of their shortfalls.

Mystic Talents
I got a Doctor from a stacked deck and now actually have some currency to spend, but I have no idea what to upgrade first. My profile should be public if you want to take a look at my gear. Should I save up for an ES on hit jewel, get some Awakened Supports, get a better chest, get better jewels, or multimod some gear (helm, chest, amulet?). I imprinted my amulet and could maybe try to go for extra int, although I'd have to reanoint it. I'd love some help deciding.

Also, what are your thoughts about getting some armour through Power of Purpose from the Militant Faith jewel? You'd probably end up dropping Arcane Will for Faith and Steel or just more int, but I'm not sure if it's worth a jewel slot or if mana sustain will be an issue.

Is it worth multimodding?

As I understand i need to regal and hope for lucky annul?
"
TurboDymoMan escribió:

Is it worth multimodding?

As I understand i need to regal and hope for lucky annul?

You have a good % int roll (needs to be 9%-12%), but the second affix is not worth multimodding. Go regal it to see if you hit T1/T2 ES or %ES. If not, just scour and try again.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 27 dic. 2019 17:45:46
"
lilianmarius escribió:

That would be a start, but first i would change those ugly boots with some rares with decent ES, T1 Intelligence and at least 30 % increased movement speed.

Also Labyrinth rewards: Emperor's jewels (Wit - decent price and Mastery - extremly expensive) are some really nice end game sources to raise Intelligence ---> raise damage and ES.

Corrupted rings with 4%-6% Intelligence and T1-T2 Intelligence + some resists can boost Intelligence value quite a bit in endgame.

Temple gloves with T1-T2 Intelligence , decent ES and Temple special hybrid suffix (T1 Cold resistance/30-50 % increased damage with hits against chilled enemies)

There are so many ways to raise your final Intelligence value and thus your damage and ES, you only need to have the currency and need to know for what specific items to search on trade.

Yeah thanks, it seems that there are no more cheap upgrades left and the final 200-300 intelligence will be really expensive ones. Maybe corrupting rings and rare boots will be the cheapest ones to get. Seems like with only rings I get like 150 intelligence then my int is almost same as yours. But I get more from chest and belt so that could be the reason.

Found really interesting ring for the build. It boosts my dps by 6% and my lightning res is now capped at 77% with herald of thunder. My intelligence is now 2330 and it adds a bit lightning damage to icestorm as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Makek93 en 27 dic. 2019 20:51:09
killed Sirius on aw4 lvl...shity drop and bugy fight totally -_-
Well...and i know now that meteor not one-shoting me...dmg of meteor changes in 1-2-3 circle or not?if not just stay in center )

fuuu 6 aw lvl 0 drop aw gems...i guesse lilianmarius got all our fortune )
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 27 dic. 2019 20:14:31
Just saw this thing in a Standard Mirror Thread:

I know it is a dexterity amulet, but notice how it has Shapers %increased Attributes and Redeemers %increased Dexterity.

I didn't know an item could run suffixes of both influences.

This means if we have a Shaped Amulet and a Crusader Amulet we could combine them with an Awakener's Orb ond create something like:

Prefix

The Shapers
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence

Suffix

of Shaping
(6–9)% increased Attributes

of the Crusade
(9–12)% increased Intelligence

Propably something what only lilianmarius can achieve this league, but there you have a new goal. :'D
Editado por útlima vez por Necro_42739 en 27 dic. 2019 22:21:02
Rarity: Rare
Wrath Shroud
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +27% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 293 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B B-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+51 to Intelligence
12% increased Intelligence
+68 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
Shaper Item

Hi I was gonna ask if this base is world Multimod for increased Es and the life and es mods or do I go for Increased attributes with another base
"
JN21TMV escribió:
Rarity: Rare
Wrath Shroud
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +27% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 293 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B B-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+51 to Intelligence
12% increased Intelligence
+68 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
Shaper Item

Hi I was gonna ask if this base is world Multimod for increased Es and the life and es mods or do I go for Increased attributes with another base

You won't be able to go above ~480 ES. There are better ways to spend 2 exalted orbs. (You can use Path of Building "Craft item..." tab to check that out.)

On the other hand, it's worth crafting 6% incr attr and trying the free Leo exalt slam in the Betrayal safehouse. You could end up with a killer chest if you are really lucky.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 28 dic. 2019 2:25:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional