[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Kakabot237 escribió:

Just few follow ups:

You can't slam a Hunter orb on a helm already with hunter influence. Look for an uncorrupted non-influenced ilvl 75-79 Hubris with 43-50 intelligence, good ES, and a free suffix. Then slam the orb. You'll get either 8% or 10% int from it (use beastcrafting to reroll it cheaply until you get nearly max stats.)

You can essence craft 51-58 int on a ilvl 75-79 helm with deafening spite and hope you get good ES, but that's likely to cost you more.

Thanks for the newbit guide. Did I get it correct that there two options:

a) find a hubris iLvl 75-79 with 43-50 Int , 200 + ES and make sure that there are only two suffixes occupied on the item. With that - slam Hunter's orb and beastcraft it to optimal.

Newbie questions
- I am searching usually on poe trade. There they show Suffixes and prefixes, but sometimes there are modifiers without comment if it is suffic or prefix. Does it mean that they can't identify it or it means that it is something else, but not a prefix/suffix ?
- I believe for 75-79 iLvl best base ES is 92, is there a trade portal that shows base ES or I just need to use math for all those quality/increased ES/increased ES% ?

b) Or spam Deafening Essence of Spite on Normal Hubris, hoping that Int proc will be close to 58 and at the same time other Suffixes/prefixes will be good.

- Benefit here is that Int will be "up to 58" and not "up to 50", but it is really random for the rest of suffixes/prefixes ?

P.S. I do not that questions are newbie and i really tried to read the thread to avoid such questions. Managed to read first 100 Pages and last 50+, starting from Page 600 even making bookmarks, but majority of discussions here are still quite a rocket science for me .. sorry

Regards
As i wrote

my opinion is

spam daef spite essence on 75-79 hubris
Get good other suffix or only int. Then slam hunter orb.

Then harvest craft reroll prefixes without changing suffixes, if the hunter slam is T1

Or try to get with daef ess of spite good es slam the hunter orb and craft a suffixe you need or beastcraft spider if you dont need res or dex or strg.
Maybe I am wrong but since conqs are not primary targets anymore, there will be different ways to craft our items and influ. items/conq orbs will cost 'much' more.
"
PefCandry escribió:
Maybe I am wrong but since conqs are not primary targets anymore, there will be different ways to craft our items and influ. items/conq orbs will cost 'much' more.

You can target farm conquerors via maps no?
and there are nodes on the tree for currency.
"
Kakabot237 escribió:

Thanks for the newbit guide. Did I get it correct that there two options:

a) find a hubris iLvl 75-79 with 43-50 Int , 200 + ES and make sure that there are only two suffixes occupied on the item. With that - slam Hunter's orb and beastcraft it to optimal.

Newbie questions
- I am searching usually on poe trade. There they show Suffixes and prefixes, but sometimes there are modifiers without comment if it is suffic or prefix. Does it mean that they can't identify it or it means that it is something else, but not a prefix/suffix ?
- I believe for 75-79 iLvl best base ES is 92, is there a trade portal that shows base ES or I just need to use math for all those quality/increased ES/increased ES% ?

b) Or spam Deafening Essence of Spite on Normal Hubris, hoping that Int proc will be close to 58 and at the same time other Suffixes/prefixes will be good.

- Benefit here is that Int will be "up to 58" and not "up to 50", but it is really random for the rest of suffixes/prefixes ?

P.S. I do not that questions are newbie and i really tried to read the thread to avoid such questions. Managed to read first 100 Pages and last 50+, starting from Page 600 even making bookmarks, but majority of discussions here are still quite a rocket science for me .. sorry

Regards

a) you need it to have empty suffix for the %int mod and have NO empty prefix to guarantee it adds suffix.

-For some effects there are multiple mods that can give it, and the trade cannot always figure out which the item has.

-The trade site shows for each item at the bottom of the item the armor/evasion/ES value (if the item has that stat, ES only armor shows only ES value). It Shows the base value at max quality, so if the item has quality less than 20% it shows what the base value would be with 20% quality and if it has more than 20% quality, it shows the base value at the quality the item has. It also shows Base percentile there. Every base has now variance how much the base defense values are, at 0% item has lowest possible score and at 100% highest possible score.

b) It is all random. That's why good gear cost as much as it costs. If you want to try to craft your own from scratch, I would suggest using fossils.

"
Cjin escribió:

b) It is all random. That's why good gear cost as much as it costs. If you want to try to craft your own from scratch, I would suggest using fossils.

With fossil i had a good chance with chest. But helmet with fossils i never got the 10 % int and good other stats.
tryed all ideas from the fossil craft side. Nothing works.

Finaly only Helmet and amulet was worth crafting myself. as the good ones cost 10 ex and more.

Chest i mostly bought or craft with rock.

This league i had a lot of luck getting a buch of reroll prefixes in harvest. So i got the amulet
with it what was the best i ever crafted.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

With fossil i had a good chance with chest. But helmet with fossils i never got the 10 % int and good other stats.
tryed all ideas from the fossil craft side. Nothing works.

I ment to fossil craft one with high ES and flat int and no influence and then use hunter's orb.
What skill are you guys gonna use for lvling until we get icestorm? Now when they buffed a lot of gems? ❄️🧊🧊

"
auc_martin escribió:
What skill are you guys gonna use for lvling until we get icestorm? Now when they buffed a lot of gems? ❄️🧊🧊

Frost Bomb! Its base damage got buffed, and it also gets more from Added Lightning and Added Cold.

Looks like a perfect spell for getting through Acts 1-3. Just walk forward and drop the bombs as you go. You don't need to kill every single mob. Whatever dies is enough to get the xp as you move.

For the bosses, Icicle Mine, same as before. If you really dislike the miner style, pick whatever cold spell you like. It's only to get to lv 33 anyway. Dominus should be the last boss you kill with it.

And at lv 33 you start self-casting Icestorm.
Hey guys, a few questions before we hit this thing tomorrow.

First: What's everyone's final thoughts now that all the info has settled? Everyone still planning to stick with the build? If so, Scion or Witch?

Second: I'm cool with switching to self-cast on bosses, but would we still be using concentrated effect? If so, do y'all think that will make it more difficult to keep storm on a decently mobile boss?

Third: Some have brought up concerns of mana issues with self-cast. What's the final thought on that?
Editado por útlima vez por RaGe0uS en 3 feb. 2022 18:16:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional