[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
How tanky are you feeling without the spider webs, tesken?

I very rarely die in maps (t16), only endgame bosses are risky because they take a while to kill.
I do have perma fortify (overlord) and 9.2k ES though
"
tesken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

I very rarely die in maps (t16), only endgame bosses are risky because they take a while to kill.

Going to try hatred too, 15% cold pen watcher should give decent dps boost too.

Edit. Yea, survival doesn't seem much different without aspect.

Edit2. Managed to fit aspect too, mana is abit tight tho, 185 only.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 4 ago. 2021 15:16:28
"
vbvan escribió:
What is the strategy to kill mobs in harvest?

I often keep spinning around the icon before the mobs appear and will quickly be killed if I'm in high tier (in which case they don't die immediately and can deal lots of damage). Do you move away before they appear? It feels much safer when I use a range char.

Similar question for certain heist (like bunker / record office). When you open a door, a large amount of mobs are already waiting for you and it is easy to get one-shot by them before you can kill them. And it isn't very easy to kite them to only encounter a few at a time.

I guess what I meant is a way to keep a distance with the mobs but can still deal damage to them (like when we were standing still to cast scorching ray, and would kill from distance).

T16 Harvest: trigger the spawn, pop Frost Shield, then Vortex. When they do appear they WILL get instantly frozen (use the clearing staff, not the boss one). Do a small circle inside the frost shield, then do a larger one outside (because some rares will unfreeze and shoot the inside area). Then everything is dead except tanky rares (switch to the boss staff) or those pesky super-evasive things (stay with AoE staff and chase them down).

Heists: while your buddy is working on the door, keep spinning there. Once the door is open, target the crowd on the other side and Frostblink into them. They will never 1-shot you unless you stop. And don't bother killing them all, just proceed to the exit. They give no xp at that point.
Thanks, Kelvynn!

20% Phantasmal Wave of Conviction has:

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage

So do I need some flat added cold to spell to have cold exposure?
"
vbvan escribió:
Thanks, Kelvynn!

20% Phantasmal Wave of Conviction has:

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage

So do I need some flat added cold to spell to have cold exposure?

You have cold pen in tree + cold to the core from cluster gives you cold dmg increase i guess.
"
za6i9ka escribió:
"
tesken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Going to try hatred too, 15% cold pen watcher should give decent dps boost too.

Edit. Yea, survival doesn't seem much different without aspect.

Edit2. Managed to fit aspect too, mana is abit tight tho, 185 only.

Nice, I considered checking the possibility of adding enlighten and using aspect as well as hatred, good to know it's possible
After waiting around for a bit I was able to get the optimal cluster for 5 exs.
Also I'm using a different cluster that was a bit cheaper like 3exs
which was
CoC
Disorienting Display
Prismatic Heart

Cold to core in that cluster is in the same spot as the widespread destruction variant :)!
Hmmm, hypothermia 20/20 is better than awakened cold pen 5/20 in my pob, feels weird.

Also considering taking ele focus for bosskill setup since we can't really freeze endgame bosses and already chilling them with frost shield and vortex. But not too sure about it yet.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 6 ago. 2021 17:32:04
I watched the update 3.15 video and while I understand it's less than optimal gear, the single target looks very poor - how is it with better investment/gear?

Thanks
"
Adeaz escribió:
I watched the update 3.15 video and while I understand it's less than optimal gear, the single target looks very poor - how is it with better investment/gear?

Thanks

with imba gucci-mirror gear it's ok. but still not great cause of 5 cap

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional