[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Having fun with the build! I have completed all of the labs but I can't disconnect at the Templar start on the tree. That's two passive points. Anyone else having this issue?
I just figured out my passive tree connection issue. OOPS!!
Hi kelvynn

first of all thank you so much for this build. after lvl39 like you said the funs begins!

Ive been following your passive tree(cluster version) but now it turn into (Budget version)

do you by any chance still have that pastebin? or should i just follow the (budget version)?

it will cost me some respec points if i should go with budget version which i dont mind but wants to see your suggestions

Thanks in advance
I'm having terrible luck with currency this league, but it lets me experience things I haven't seen before. Like, when you go cluster with cheap Split Personality's and your ES is still very low.

ES leech is based on % of your max ES. But one of the leech nodes is gone (Ethereal Feast). It's fine for most everything, Light Eater is enough. Except for the bosses that do sustained dps. Namely, Eradicator and The Shaper (beam). I was surprised to see that with 7k ES and 1 leech node I was no longer able to face tank them and had to actually move away.

To fix that issue, I anointed Ethereal Feast on the boots to get back to outleeching that type of bosses. By the time I can afford 3 curses (and will need Whispers of Doom) I'll have a lot more ES and shouldn't need Ethereal Feast. But still, added that as an option in the guide.
Does the placement where cold to core matter, looking thru some clusters, think I need to spend extra 2 points on the cluster. Does that matter much or its whatever?
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Does herald of ice really increase clearspeed? I tried it and didn't notice a difference (other than nice visual effect). It still leaves rares behind if they are really tanky and occasionally some normal mobs are surviving, same as without it. Both aoe and damage of herald explosions feel underwhelming.

Tanky rares survive the explosions with any explosion. Won't you have other mobs left behind without Herald? I guess I should check that out.
And suddenly, after dropping only 2 exalts in 10 days...

MY PRECIOUSSS!!!

It just randomly popped on the market, and the seller actually sold it instead of endlessly upping the price.

Confirmed: the more you cry about bad luck the faster you get lucky.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 3 ago. 2021 12:30:02
"
Kelvynn escribió:

MY PRECIOUSSS!!!

It just randomly popped on the market, and the seller actually sold it instead of endlessly upping the price.

nice but any help with my previous question? :)

Verified

MY PRECIOUSSS!!!

Very NICE!!
"
Does the placement where cold to core matter, looking thru some clusters, think I need to spend extra 2 points on the cluster. Does that matter much or its whatever?

You can see the placement of the nodes if you copy the jewel to PoB and try it there first. Damage-wise, it doesn't matter where it is, of course. Just try to get on the side instead of the back of the cluster.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional