[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ok thanks. Ye I was doing what you said, the cold to core node is inbetween the two sockets with two smaller passives near it. I wasn't sure if that was bad or good.
"
FreezeR96PL escribió:
where is there endgame pob with cluster?

I put the 3.12 endgame PoB back into the guide. I like that tree the best, but it doesn't have Charisma. We'll see later what's going to be the best for 3.15.
you lucky b***!gratz)

well still feeling that trade is dead :/
Went thru all the cold to the core clusters up. only the 7 exs ones had cold to core in an optimal location. trade being not alive doesn't help either.

Anyways to get around it?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Does herald of ice really increase clearspeed? I tried it and didn't notice a difference (other than nice visual effect). It still leaves rares behind if they are really tanky and occasionally some normal mobs are surviving, same as without it. Both aoe and damage of herald explosions feel underwhelming.

Tanky rares survive the explosions with any explosion. Won't you have other mobs left behind without Herald? I guess I should check that out.

White mobs very rarely survive without herald and they also very rarely survive WITH it, i didn't really see the difference.

Edit. I also don't use ele prolif, have controlled destruction in that slot (because of megalomaniac).

Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 3 ago. 2021 14:56:24
"
za6i9ka escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Does herald of ice really increase clearspeed? I tried it and didn't notice a difference (other than nice visual effect). It still leaves rares behind if they are really tanky and occasionally some normal mobs are surviving, same as without it. Both aoe and damage of herald explosions feel underwhelming.

Tanky rares survive the explosions with any explosion. Won't you have other mobs left behind without Herald? I guess I should check that out.

White mobs very rarely survive without herald and they also very rarely survive WITH it, i didn't really see the difference.

Edit. I also don't use ele prolif, have controlled destruction in that slot (because of megalomaniac).

Blast Freeze is pretty much the same as Ele Prolif. Dunno if it's worth getting on a jewel though. Also check if you have EO reliably with CD. One of the reasons why I dropped CD from the mapping staff was that it let EO expire too often or not appear reliably.

Herald explosions seem to fall off in T16 maps with many mods and AL8. I still see a lot of trash dying to them, but not quite as much as when I just started mapping in red tiers. Probably going to drop it.
"
Went thru all the cold to the core clusters up. only the 7 exs ones had cold to core in an optimal location. trade being not alive doesn't help either.

Anyways to get around it?

There is exactly one cluster with THE optimal location of CttC and PH: the one with Widespread Destruction as the 3rd node. That should be the only one expensive.

If you are just looking for CttC on a side, it happens quite often: most of the clusters with CttC + 1 other random node have it right. Check in PoB and don't pay more than 1-2 ex for that. You can often chaos spam that yourself for about the same cost, or cheaper.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Blast Freeze is pretty much the same as Ele Prolif. Dunno if it's worth getting on a jewel though. Also check if you have EO reliably with CD. One of the reasons why I dropped CD from the mapping staff was that it let EO expire too often or not appear reliably.

Herald explosions seem to fall off in T16 maps with many mods and AL8. I still see a lot of trash dying to them, but not quite as much as when I just started mapping in red tiers. Probably going to drop it.

There were not many good megalomaniacs and this one is 5% int and freeze prolif which allows for 40+% more dmg gem on clear setup and EO is up pretty much 90+% of time, we do alot of hits and when we get hit ball lightning is basically instant EO too.
What is the strategy to kill mobs in harvest?

I often keep spinning around the icon before the mobs appear and will quickly be killed if I'm in high tier (in which case they don't die immediately and can deal lots of damage). Do you move away before they appear? It feels much safer when I use a range char.

Similar question for certain heist (like bunker / record office). When you open a door, a large amount of mobs are already waiting for you and it is easy to get one-shot by them before you can kill them. And it isn't very easy to kite them to only encounter a few at a time.

I guess what I meant is a way to keep a distance with the mobs but can still deal damage to them (like when we were standing still to cast scorching ray, and would kill from distance).
"
vbvan escribió:
What is the strategy to kill mobs in harvest?

I often keep spinning around the icon before the mobs appear and will quickly be killed if I'm in high tier (in which case they don't die immediately and can deal lots of damage). Do you move away before they appear? It feels much safer when I use a range char.

Similar question for certain heist (like bunker / record office). When you open a door, a large amount of mobs are already waiting for you and it is easy to get one-shot by them before you can kill them. And it isn't very easy to kite them to only encounter a few at a time.

I guess what I meant is a way to keep a distance with the mobs but can still deal damage to them (like when we were standing still to cast scorching ray, and would kill from distance).

I just mostly AOE freeze mobs in harvest (t16 included) and then spin in small circle on the edge of where plants were to finish off rares. As for op rares that are superfast and hit like truck, just spin away and let them follow you to get killed by icestorms you leave behind.

As for heists, I didn't run them this league so dunno. Maybe you could insta frostblink and freeze them when door opens.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional