[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
FeistyPeisty escribió:
Thanks a lot for the 3.15 update, Kelvynn !!

One question :

I don't have Aspect of the Spider yet, but I'm also not sure if I really like Frost Shield for its ES drain per second.

What do you think about dropping Frost Shield for Arctic Armour and passing on Aspect of the Spider ?

(Character and gear is my lv 97 Scion, profile is public)

Frost Shield does not drain much ES, and not constantly. You lose 800 ES each second for 4 sec (at lv 21) which you barely notice if you are leeching. The shield for 10 sec is pretty nice.

If you don't have Aspect of the Spider then you can grab AA instead. It makes you tankier when you are standing still (including cycloning in 1 spot without moving) plus freeze immunity. It's just not very useful for its primary function because in today's PoE there are too many 1-shots, and staying in 1 spot is not a good idea. And then all you get is freeze immunity to save 1 flask slot.

You can also just use 4 skill points on something else (e.g. a Megalomaniac) instead of Charisma and go with 4 auras instead of 5.

Frost shield gains a stage every 0.3sec up to 4 stages. So you lose like 1k shield over 1.2sec only.
I'm also thinking if i should take some max lvl vitality for regen or dread banner for -accuracy (on top of flesh and stone blind+enfeeble) once i get that enlighten.
they changed smth in delirium simulacr?even with fortify on 18-20 waves, bosses just crushing my face by 1 hit -6k ES lol
Hi, could you tell me why you ascent to path of templar and only take the mana regeneration and live node? Wouldn't path of the witch and the energy shield and mana regeneration node be better if you only take the one node there?
Noticed today that 21 and 22lvl conc effect are now same 40% dmg so its better and cheaper to go 20/23 gem instead of 21/20.

"
Bem escribió:
Hi, could you tell me why you ascent to path of templar and only take the mana regeneration and live node? Wouldn't path of the witch and the energy shield and mana regeneration node be better if you only take the one node there?

Its taken for 5% ele pen from Pure talent jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 1 ago. 2021 19:33:31
Hi! I´m following your build this league because I found very interesting and fun and I want to change my Scion build this time, for now I doesn't have problems but I have some noob questions (I'm not a POE pro super player u.ù)

Just the main question is, how you can maintain a good shield leech since your shield is your life? I have the passive and follow the guide and I read it all, I don't have all the skills yet because I can't socket 4 my gloves and boots (lack of orbs >< this league is more starving than Ultimatum). And I found some bosses or mobs quikcly depleting my shield and puf! die. Sorry if you explain this on a point I have missed but English is not my main language and perhaps I miss something. Thanks in advance!
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Frost shield gains a stage every 0.3sec up to 4 stages. So you lose like 1k shield over 1.2sec only.

Indeed. Either way it's barely noticeable. Frost Shield is great.

"
za6i9ka escribió:
Noticed today that 21 and 22lvl conc effect are now same 40% dmg so its better and cheaper to go 20/23 gem instead of 21/20.

Good catch. The wiki is out of date. Pretty lame though that we can't even take advantage of the 21/0 gem anymore.

I just checked CD and Cold Pen - same thing. Lame :(
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 1 ago. 2021 22:51:34
"
archwerewolf escribió:
they changed smth in delirium simulacr?even with fortify on 18-20 waves, bosses just crushing my face by 1 hit -6k ES lol

I see you are still refusing to use Flesh & Stone ;)

I haven't done Simulacrum in this league yet, will be interesting to see.
"
Belthainne escribió:
Just the main question is, how you can maintain a good shield leech since your shield is your life? I have the passive and follow the guide and I read it all, I don't have all the skills yet because I can't socket 4 my gloves and boots (lack of orbs >< this league is more starving than Ultimatum). And I found some bosses or mobs quikcly depleting my shield and puf! die. Sorry if you explain this on a point I have missed but English is not my main language and perhaps I miss something. Thanks in advance!

This build leeches ES. You take Light Eater, Ethereal Feast, Ghost Reaver. While leveling you might not have enough damage to outleech some of the bosses yet.

Make sure you have Int on everything. The damage scales from Int, and leech is based on the damage you do.
I'm trying to get more chaos orbs so I can buy Fertile minds and those things to max my int. I recently do Kitava and he kills me like 5 times insta death xD and I try to make some heist but still I don't have so much resistance and they kill me. I think I continue leveling and getting int and some equip but sometimes I feel really weak x_x

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional