[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I haven't done beast crafting for aspect of the spider before, how much does that normally run?
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Checkpoint for the classic version:

Sirus AL8 down with 2500 Int and 10k ES. Difference from the pervious checkpoint (AL7) is roughly +150 Int, +1500 ES and +8 ex spent.

It still took much longer than I would like, and I had 1 death. But it wasn't too hard.

So, everything in the game is doable with the classic version on a ~13 ex budget.

I should have enough currency to switch to the cluster jewels soon.

no offence but

12ex budget when ur body armour alone is prob 15+ exlt 0.0?

cant find any decent armour not even talking about 6link without below 10exlt

and ur bodyu armour is 580 shield thats around 15exlt 0.0

I bought a crafted base with %int and two ES prefixes for 6 ex and finished crafting it for 2 more ex. A lot of the bases come already 6-linked. That's how the 'pro' crafters make currency: they buy cards, prophecies and white bases and craft them until they get a sellable item.

My helmet was a Hunter Exalt slam (2 ex) on a 30c item with Int, partial ES and 1 res mod (exactly the way described in the Gear section). I bet it's worth a lot more than 2.5 ex in its finished form.

You can save a lot of currency by searching for items that you can finish crafting yourself. I'm only counting the currency I spent. If somebody has a lot of currency and is too lazy to use advanced search and craft - it's their problem.
"
motokorth escribió:
I haven't done beast crafting for aspect of the spider before, how much does that normally run?

Cheap as...like 15c when I did on my ring.
"
motokorth escribió:

Fenumus is 10c right now. Just make sure your item has an open suffix.

And don't die to Fenumus: he usually comes from the left gate. Get on his face right away. He does the more damage the further away you are.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:

Fenumus is 10c right now. Just make sure your item has an open suffix.

And don't die to Fenumus: he usually comes from the left gate. Get on his face right away. He does the more damage the further away you are.

Edit: couldn't sleep, cake walk.

Thanks again for the guide and all the answers.
Editado por útlima vez por motokorth en 6 oct. 2020 0:38:09
Ok after more experimentation with going block not really a fan tbh as I don't notice more survivability even if it sounds better on paper.

I could get to 70% attack block and 65% spell block with Rumi's activated and it felt no different to 18/0.

Was worth a try though...

I do however highly recommend getting a watchers eye with gain arcane surge while affected by zealotry and it free's up a slot in the gloves to allow for enhance + arctic armor. (up to 47% quality total) which means 47% of hits against you get frozen.

Utilising that with blast-freeze (in your Cold to the Core large cluster) makes everyone that gets frozen also freeze everyone in a radius of 12. This is huge for big and dense packs.

As for a megalomaniac jewel I recommend getting one with culling strike in it so you can drop it from your chest. :)

Other great notables are cttc or genius.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Checkpoint for the classic version:

Sirus AL8 down with 2500 Int and 10k ES. Difference from the pervious checkpoint (AL7) is roughly +150 Int, +1500 ES and +8 ex spent.

It still took much longer than I would like, and I had 1 death. But it wasn't too hard.

So, everything in the game is doable with the classic version on a ~13 ex budget.

I should have enough currency to switch to the cluster jewels soon.

no offence but

12ex budget when ur body armour alone is prob 15+ exlt 0.0?

cant find any decent armour not even talking about 6link without below 10exlt

and ur bodyu armour is 580 shield thats around 15exlt 0.0

I bought a crafted base with %int and two ES prefixes for 6 ex and finished crafting it for 2 more ex. A lot of the bases come already 6-linked. That's how the 'pro' crafters make currency: they buy cards, prophecies and white bases and craft them until they get a sellable item.

My helmet was a Hunter Exalt slam (2 ex) on a 30c item with Int, partial ES and 1 res mod (exactly the way described in the Gear section). I bet it's worth a lot more than 2.5 ex in its finished form.

You can save a lot of currency by searching for items that you can finish crafting yourself. I'm only counting the currency I spent. If somebody has a lot of currency and is too lazy to use advanced search and craft - it's their problem.

i did what u did with the helm.slamed ext orb to get tier 2int twice so i am not a fan of testing my luck with slaming this exlt orbs lol

ty tho i am still learning how to craft

still trying to craft a new helm and slam it with hunter exlt tho
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 6 oct. 2020 7:06:17
"

i did what u did with the helm.slamed ext orb to get tier 2int twice so i am not a fan of testing my luck with slaming this exlt orbs lol

Mate helm is easiest thing to slam it's 50/50 chance of getting right tier and 100% chance of getting int % lol
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"

Mate helm is easiest thing to slam it's 50/50 chance of getting right tier and 100% chance of getting int % lol

Not true, it depends on helmet lv, if you use lv79 or below than yes, its like you said but then you cant roll the highest es rolls or t1-t2 flat int (highest is t3in this case). You needlv 85 to be able to hit all es and int rolls, but than you have 1 in 3 to hit inc int and 1 in 6 for it to be t1
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"

Not true, it depends on helmet lv, if you use lv79 or below than yes, its like you said but then you cant roll the highest es rolls or t1-t2 flat int (highest is t3in this case). You needlv 85 to be able to hit all es and int rolls, but than you have 1 in 3 to hit inc int and 1 in 6 for it to be t1

Haha so 265 es vs 295 es? :P

I think I would prefer 50/50 odds at t1 for 50ish less es.

What's your int sitting at now mate? Cracked mine yet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional