[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Why did you start your build with all the expensive things first? It's a strange way to build hah

Bcs stuff is cheaper when its early in the league. Right now same watchers eye like mine is 50ex (I paid 25ex), emperor's mastery is 40ex (I paid 26ex) and so on. Also good rare gear I can craft more easily when fossils are cheaper into the league and for good rare gear to be on the market requires time. I was just optimizing the spendings.

I feel like the other stuff will get cheaper because there will be more of it...like emperor's jewel. Every day a new one is in the league. Well done for getting yours though...I'm going to go for a 6% int one next I think while I get a few more levels....see if I can push 4k int before end of league.

Previous leagues its price was around 100ex. Problem is there is only 1 new each day (if the guy sells it). but a lot of builds can use it and many more people have currency to buy it. So it will just get more expensive. And watcher's eye with 2 good mods dont lose value in time

how do i even buy this jewels? never saw them on poetrade or ninja

and ty for the tip i will try to craft my boots when i find a decent base for the boots

Finally got a good base for gloves also
its also lv82 so can hit t1 int :)
By the way, the prices for things are somewhat whacky. Is there a new source of exalts in the game? (I've gotten zero from my heists, and just one drop from ~60 hours of play time.)
"
Akisailent escribió:

Bro where do you keep finding these bases?? Self found in heists? :P
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Bro where do you keep finding these bases?? Self found in heists? :P

Sniping all day long XD Not that I paid them less, I paid this one 4ex for example (quality and enchant done my self). Also I saw there are a conjurer boots with 5% inc int on trade. They are lv80, so you cant roll t1 int, but if you craft with essences thats not a problem.(They already actually have decent rolls, just no movement speed, which you can craft 24% your self and have already some es and 51-58 essence int)
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 6 oct. 2020 18:26:49
"
Graiaule escribió:
By the way, the prices for things are somewhat whacky. Is there a new source of exalts in the game? (I've gotten zero from my heists, and just one drop from ~60 hours of play time.)

Just bad luck, i didnt droped any ex in last week and droped 2 today from a methamorph monster
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 6 oct. 2020 19:01:12
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex

Pretty good! You will seethe difference of survivability when many mobs attack you. Even our ball lightining counts as hit, so when you receive any amount of damage ball lightning will go near enemies and hit them all, basicly auto es flask :
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 6 oct. 2020 19:28:47
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
New jewel boyssss

Got it for 10ex

Pretty good! You will seethe difference of survivability when many mobs attack you. Even our ball lightining counts as hit, so when you receive any amount of damage ball lightning will go near enemies and hit them all, basicly auto es flask :

I wonder if arctic armor would count..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional