[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Checkpoint for the classic version:

Sirus AL8 down with 2500 Int and 10k ES. Difference from the pervious checkpoint (AL7) is roughly +150 Int, +1500 ES and +8 ex spent.

It still took much longer than I would like, and I had 1 death. But it wasn't too hard.

So, everything in the game is doable with the classic version on a ~13 ex budget.

I should have enough currency to switch to the cluster jewels soon.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I'm now running 6 auras.

Hatred
Zealotry
Discipline
Flesh and Stone
Arctic Armour
Aspect of the Spider

Trying to stack a bit of block now too.

How are things going with all that experimentation? Does the extra block make a difference? Are you freezing bosses? How easy is Sirus AL8 with your setup?

It feels good man,

I've lost a fair bit of dps but still feel comfortable doing sirus a8 with 2.8k int and 10k es.

My attack block is 50% and my spell block is 54% with rumis up I'm at 70/64 pure block. :)

Tooltip dps is sitting at 60k dps and I have 6 auras active.

It only freezes bosses that can be frozen but definitely soaks a lot of damage constantly freezing everything that hits me.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 5 oct. 2020 2:49:16
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Sirus AL8 down with 2500 Int and 10k ES. Difference from the pervious checkpoint (AL7) is roughly +150 Int, +1500 ES and +8 ex spent.

It still took much longer than I would like, and I had 1 death. But it wasn't too hard.

So, everything in the game is doable with the classic version on a ~13 ex budget.

no offence but

12ex budget when ur body armour alone is prob 15+ exlt 0.0?

cant find any decent armour not even talking about 6link without below 10exlt

and ur bodyu armour is 580 shield thats around 15exlt 0.0
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 5 oct. 2020 6:28:56
"
phantom_god escribió:
what do u guys think about ennhance to the weapon?

You mean give the weapon an enchantement with tempering orb ?
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

yes is there anywthing we want there? sound pretty find to test it out

maybe attribute modifer?
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

yes is there anywthing we want there? sound pretty find to test it out

maybe attribute modifer?

I dont think its worth it. Only usefull one would be attribute modifiers, and only 12% or 15% is worth it, it would give us 2% inc int (from 18 to 20% on staff) BUT in case of 12% you have 25% reduced damage modifiers, and it may affect "1% inc spell damage per 10 int" on the staff, and 15% have a 200% increased attributes requirement, so it would require 204 int and strengh (int is not a problem, but strenght is, and gaining 204 is pretty hard if you arent
runing astramentis). Besides all of this there are like around 50-60 possible enchantments, and the tailoring orbs arent cheap. So all in all its not worth it.
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

no offence but

A lot cheaper if you make it yourself.
"
motokorth escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

no offence but

well i just got a very good base and wasted 80 chaos trying to craft

u guys are just super lucky :o
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:

In this case best way of crafting is getting normal vaal regalia lv86+, than crafting by using only dense fossils, craft until you hit good es (500+) and possibly a good int roll (with 3 prefixes full and with at least 1 free suffix, if not free rng annul 1 fussix). Than crusader ex slam it, you have like 2 in 6 chances to hit inc int mod, and 1 in 6 for it to be t1. You never gonna hit anything good just by chaos slamming it
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 5 oct. 2020 12:54:06
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:

In this case best way of crafting is getting normal vaal regalia lv86+, than crafting by using only dense fossils, craft until you hit good es (500+) and possibly a good int roll (with 3 prefixes full and with at least 1 free suffix, if not free rng annul 1 fussix). Than crusader ex slam it, you have like 2 in 6 chances to hit inc int mod, and 1 in 6 for it to be t1. You never gonna hit anything good just by chaos slamming it

i didnt chaos slam it my friend i wasted 80 chaos total with alt orbs and dense fossils with item level 100 and already crusder infunce

geting some more currency and keep working on it :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional