"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Read front page in the jewels section

i am looking for it but i cant find anything about watcher's eye

Gear -> Jewels

"
Watcher's Eye has 2-3 random mods that add extra effects to various auras. The mods useful to this build are:

+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline - a powerful supplement to the capped ES leech, especially for clearing maps with nasty mods. It works wonders against packs of dangerous enemies that could do more damage than 30% of your ES per second (the leech cap).

Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity - a lot of extra ES. You can run lv 1 Clarity for 34 mana.

(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline - extra leech (it increases the leech cap!) is very useful against bosses.

If you can find a jewel with more than one of these mods, it's awesome. However, such a jewel can cost more than the rest of the gear combined, and it's not really necessary for anything.

Note: Watcher's Eye is optional! It's not required for the build to function, just nice to have.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Gear -> Jewels

"
Watcher's Eye has 2-3 random mods that add extra effects to various auras. The mods useful to this build are:

+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline - a powerful supplement to the capped ES leech, especially for clearing maps with nasty mods. It works wonders against packs of dangerous enemies that could do more damage than 30% of your ES per second (the leech cap).

Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity - a lot of extra ES. You can run lv 1 Clarity for 34 mana.

(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline - extra leech (it increases the leech cap!) is very useful against bosses.

If you can find a jewel with more than one of these mods, it's awesome. However, such a jewel can cost more than the rest of the gear combined, and it's not really necessary for anything.

Note: Watcher's Eye is optional! It's not required for the build to function, just nice to have.

this jewels dont talk about hatred i was asking about something specific ty tho i misied that
what do u guys think about ennhance to the weapon?
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

Gear -> Jewels

"

we have the same int yet pob says u got x2 my dmg how come?

removeing ur vengfull commender only remove 8k dps i am confsued

ur gems are level 5 i am only at 2 thos 3 levels are so big?

maybe i need third cold to the core?

ok nvm u deal around 40k more dps then me according to pob :o

is it worth to go for blanket snow on the second cluster jewel tho?

and go for third cluster with cold to the core with blanketd snow?

sorry i am asking so many questing i am just really bad at calc all this kind of stuffs
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 4 oct. 2020 19:44:32
Mate the easiest way is to set your gems to the same as him so it's like for like then play with the tree.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I'm now running 6 auras.

Hatred
Zealotry
Discipline
Flesh and Stone
Arctic Armour
Aspect of the Spider

Trying to stack a bit of block now too.

How are things going with all that experimentation? Does the extra block make a difference? Are you freezing bosses? How easy is Sirus AL8 with your setup?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional