[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:
if i use corrosive elements i can drop WOC/frostbomb?

it has 25% chance to apply cold exposure on hit

i am guessing it will be better then WOC?

got megalomaniac with reduce dicipline mana reserve

increased dicipline aura effect and corrosive elemnts :o

You should be able to figure this out by yourself. Load up the community edition of Path of Building (google search for it.)
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

You should be able to figure this out by yourself. Load up the community edition of Path of Building (google search for it.)

thx for the help but its -10% while WOC is 25
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

thx for the help but its -10% while WOC is 25

He's telling you to use Path of Building to check yourself. Several of the questions you've asked in this thread are answered easily by tweaking your build in PoB.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Wissle escribió:
I am looking for a build solely for deathless A8 sirus-es and came across this one.
How well does this one perform there with a budget?

Also is it possible to play in standard or does it need any league exclusive gear/stuff?

In Delirium and Harvest, this build was roflstomping Sirus AL8 even with eating occasional multi-beams. However, it was never on a small budget.

For example, in my Delirium AL8 video, I had 3200 Int and ~20 ex gear.

In this league, I was limit checking with 2300 Int on a ~5 ex budget, and it worked fine on everything up to AL7 Sirus. However, last night I reached AL8 and discovered that I need better gear in order to beat that, let alone deathless.

I think it will be fine again with the 20 ex investment, or maybe slightly less powerful. The stacking nerf on Icestorm mostly affects stationary bosses, and Sirus doesn't stand still much. I'm going to farm some currency and upgrade, and then we'll see how it goes. But right now I cannot recommend this build for deathless AL8 carries.

I see, thanks!
Then I'll need to keep looking for the perfect Sirus A8 build, haha
Just did a t16 100% delirious map and it felt ok, I dropped arcane surge because I'm running it in my watchers eye now.

In my gloves I replaced it with arctic armour and enhance to give my arctic armour 47% quality eventually.

Died only 2 kosis...kosis was 10x harder than sirus lol

Arctic armor helped me so much in the 100% delirious map...shit was getting frozen all through it constantly.

I have frostblink in a ring now.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 3 oct. 2020 7:08:30
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Just did a t16 100% delirious map and it felt ok, I dropped arcane surge because I'm running it in my watchers eye now.

In my gloves I replaced it with arctic armour and enhance to give my arctic armour 47% quality eventually.

Arctic armor helped me so much in the 100% delirious map...shit was getting frozen all through it constantly.

ok so now i think my gear is decent i still need to swap the helm for 1 with int and the body for 1 with int

do i want to go for a second ring with %int

boots and gloves with %int?
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

ok so now i think my gear is decent i still need to swap the helm for 1 with int and the body for 1 with int

do i want to go for a second ring with %int

boots and gloves with %int?

Flat int and good es will probably be better for your survivability, it's a trade off 16% spell damage and 200es vs 7% int on gloves.

For ring get a shaper ring with int and 35% spell damage.

Boots just get some 35% movement speed with decent int and es.

I've gotten the extra curse in the tree until I level an awakened hextouch support to 5.

Confirmed that arcane surge stays up 100% of the time when fighting bosses and trash from the watchers eye.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 3 oct. 2020 19:48:48
How contre this? Sudden meeting - dance with death)
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por MakNait en 4 oct. 2020 1:31:59
"
MakNait escribió:
How contre this? Sudden meeting - dance with death)
Spoiler

Come again your picture is broken

Edit - pic is working on computer lmao...still don't know the question

I am going to test out a high block chance version of this build..

Can get it to 50% spell and attack block quite easily obviously at the expense of dps but reducing 50% from every attack sounds like it could be fun.

I'll work out the dps difference on pob and get back to you all.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 4 oct. 2020 3:49:29
If anyone like me isn't running culling strike another option is getting it in a megalomaniac cluster (wish for death atomatically kills anyone that is cursed and at 10% health. Also extends curse duration by 25%) I picked it up for 20c.

I lose roughly 25% dps swapping from Templar to gladiator but can get my block to 50 attack block and 48 spell block.

Boosted with Rumi's that's pretty amazing as pure block!
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 4 oct. 2020 6:45:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional