[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
In the meantime, I found the limit how far the classic version can go on a small budget (~5 ex, 2300 Int, 8700 ES). That limit is Sirus AL7. It wasn't too bad, although not entirely comfortable.

However, Sirus AL8 is a totally different animal. Starting the final phase with 75% hp means it takes WAY too long as he keeps doing those X-beam and clone circle mechanics, and he has way too many chances to 1-shot you. I never tried him with such a low budget before, so it was an interesting experience, for the science.

Time to upgrade!

i might be missing something cus i did sirus A5 with 9.2kes and 2900 int and i felt like i am struggling a lot and died twice b4 his last phase then the server dc and i lost the portals

for some 1 who deosnt undersand the tree and all the calc its been really hard to follow this build :s

i am stuck in place for the last 3days trying to think what i should do next

unless some 1 take control and fix the build i might just stop with this build even tho i enjoy it a lot and just move on :s

Sirus is all about the experience with the fight and knowing the mechanics. You need to keep track of him.

He turns before teleporting. If you notice which way he went and follow him quickly, you will reach him before he shoots the beam.

When he starts the X-beam animation, the real Sirus flashes blue and you can get on him quickly.

When the clone circle pops, all you need to do is stand on one of the clones and then step sideways when he says the final part of his line.

And other little things like that. After a certain number of kills you just get used to it and stop dying. Sirus AL5-7 is not hard even with budget gear. AL8 is the first serious gear check.
"
motokorth escribió:
what is needed to run 4 auras?

I do have
to help with zealotry, I just want to start planning ahead :)

next upgrade will be to get 2 golden oils so I can anoint the amulet.

One mana reservation cluster and possibly Enlighten, depending on which auras you are trying to get.

Zealotry?? That would be pretty low on the priority list. I would strongly recommend Discipline, Flesh & Stone and Aspect of the Spider as the first 3 auras. And then go for Arctic Armour (25%), Skitterbots (35%) or Hatred (50%) as your levels and items allow you to reserve more and more mana.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:

I do have

One mana reservation cluster and possibly Enlighten, depending on which auras you are trying to get.

Zealotry?? That would be pretty low on the priority list. I would strongly recommend Discipline, Flesh & Stone and Aspect of the Spider as the first 3 auras. And then go for Arctic Armour (25%), Skitterbots (35%) or Hatred (50%) as your levels and items allow you to reserve more and more mana.

I got it as it was cheap + had a lot of int on it :D.

I am using hatred, discipline and flesh and stone right now.
Editado por útlima vez por motokorth en 2 oct. 2020 11:48:07
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:

I do have

even if i do get all the mana resereved what gem do i give up on for the aura?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
That's what makes the alt Arctic Armor interesting. 350ms freeze on anything not immune to freezing.

With a 20% chance, you need the boss to hit you several times in order to freeze it for 350 ms. Even if it stacks with other (global) sources of 'chance to freeze', that still won't be reliable. If you let them hit you multiple times and survive, then why freeze them? They are already chilled, slowed and blinded.

Did you miss the part where you can swap a couple of hundred int to make it 50% chance for enemies to be frozen on hit and then the large cluster noteable that makes anyone frozen by your arctic armor freeze everyone in a 12 radius? (Blast-Freeze)

It freezes everyone around you every time they hit you and if that's not an insane defensive approach to the build idk what is.

Here is an example

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iyaccy/anomalous_arctic_armour_is_likely_one_of_the_best/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Another option is somehow swapping around gems to use arctic armor with enlighten so it can hit 44% quality and that saves us using the unique ring. Although unique ring is cheap and easy option. Without removing any other gems. (Ring gives +30% quality to any gem socketed in it) :)

As for what you said about hatred...can you have a look at my tree and tell me what you would do as I'm running 5 auras at the moment with decent dps.

Would run something other than hatred as a 5th?

Aspect of the spider
Discipline
Hatred
Arctic armour
Zealotry

If I swap zealotry for flesh and stone I get 6 passives refunded on tree.

I managed to score a .6% of spelldamage as leech megalomaniac jewels with 30% discipline reserve for 50c yesterday too 😁

Thanks Kelvynn
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 2 oct. 2020 18:19:53
Did my first Sirius 8 this league with this build, so late in the league bcs I wasn't mapping at all, was doing mainly heists or leveling the build. Died 1 time on last phase, my fault as I got slowed down and lost out of sight Sirius who sniped me from afar. My jewels are almost in the definitive setup, while my gear is average (besides my helmet), like I am still using astramentis. So I can gain at least 5-8k more es with much better rare gear and I calculated in PoB another 30-40% more dps with really good amulet and more int from gear.

https://youtu.be/I-xKNv4smpo

I just uploaded it, wait a bit for you tube to elaborate for better quality
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 2 oct. 2020 21:09:38
"
Akisailent escribió:
Did my first Sirius 8 this league with this build, so late in the league bcs I wasn't mapping at all, was doing mainly heists or leveling the build. Died 1 time on last phase, my fault as I got slowed down and lost out of sight Sirius who sniped me from afar. My jewels are almost in the definitive setup, while my gear is average (besides my helmet), like I am still using astramentis. So I can gain at least 5-8k more es with much better rare gear and I calculated in PoB another 30-40% more dps with really good amulet and more int from gear.

U got 400 more int then me and 2k more es how?
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:

U got 400 more int then me and 2k more es how?

It's mostly in his tree bro, all the fertiles and brute force.

Plus he has the high end jewels. (like 50ex of prismatics/emperors)
Couldn't find a decent cheap watchers eye so bought one with 8% spell damage block while affected by discipline and 15% cold penetration while affected by hatred.

This was probably my bigger single upgrade on PoB..

Another idea I had is getting a watchers eye with "grants arcane surge for 4 seconds when the enemy is affected by consecrated ground from zealotry"

That would free up one socket for a gem on our gloves....then could drop bonechill turning those 2 sockets into arctic armor and enhance LVL 4 which would make arctic armor give a 44% chance to freeze enemies that hit you in a 12 radius.
if i use corrosive elements i can drop WOC/frostbomb?

it has 25% chance to apply cold exposure on hit

i am guessing it will be better then WOC?

got megalomaniac with reduce dicipline mana reserve

increased dicipline aura effect and corrosive elemnts :o
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 3 oct. 2020 0:19:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional