"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

well i just got a very good base and wasted 80 chaos trying to craft

u guys are just super lucky :o

In this case best way of crafting is getting normal vaal regalia lv86+, than crafting by using only dense fossils, craft until you hit good es (500+) and possibly a good int roll (with 3 prefixes full and with at least 1 free suffix, if not free rng annul 1 fussix). Than crusader ex slam it, you have like 2 in 6 chances to hit inc int mod, and 1 in 6 for it to be t1. You never gonna hit anything good just by chaos slamming it

i didnt chaos slam it my friend i wasted 80 chaos total with alt orbs and dense fossils with item level 100 and already crusder infunce

geting some more currency and keep working on it :)

If you craft already a crusader base, when you use alt or dense fossils, inc intelligence which is a crusader mod competes with other normal mods, and crusader mods have very low weight compared to normal suffixes, so its really really hard to hit them, let alone hit them with also good es and/or int roll. Thats why its much easier to craft as I explained above. But this is just a tip, its your currency.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

i didnt chaos slam it my friend i wasted 80 chaos total with alt orbs and dense fossils with item level 100 and already crusder infunce

If you craft already a crusader base, when you use alt or dense fossils, inc intelligence which is a crusader mod competes with other normal mods, and crusader mods have very low weight compared to normal suffixes, so its really really hard to hit them, let alone hit them with also good es and/or int roll. Thats why its much easier to craft as I explained above. But this is just a tip, its your currency.

some 1 aleardy told me to go this way as the best way..

and beting 2/6 and 1/2 to hit the int or lose the body sound a lot more complicted i slammed 2 hunter exlt into an helm with 1/2 chance to hit the higer %int aand i got both of the times tier 2 so i am not sure about anything anymore tbh
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

and beting 2/6 and 1/2 to hit the int or lose the body sound a lot more complicted i slammed 2 hunter exlt into an helm with 1/2 chance to hit the higer %int aand i got both of the times tier 2 so i am not sure about anything anymore tbh

Go here and see the weight of each mod:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=int_armour

Again maybe you lucky and can directly craft something good on a crusader base, but statisticaly speacking its better the other way around.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

and beting 2/6 and 1/2 to hit the int or lose the body sound a lot more complicted i slammed 2 hunter exlt into an helm with 1/2 chance to hit the higer %int aand i got both of the times tier 2 so i am not sure about anything anymore tbh[/quote]

Again maybe you lucky and can directly craft something good on a crusader base, but statisticaly speacking its better the other way around.[/quote]

yeh i know and the guy who told me to do it told me to alt spamm try to get %int and then try to get good es and multimode

and i cant see how to fix this quate crap
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 5 oct. 2020 14:38:55
Hey guys, could you please post some tips on cluster jewels for this build?
"
Odorobo escribió:

Front page, under delirium build section
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Odorobo escribió:

Front page, under delirium build section

Thanks.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:

and beting 2/6 and 1/2 to hit the int or lose the body sound a lot more complicted i slammed 2 hunter exlt into an helm with 1/2 chance to hit the higer %int aand i got both of the times tier 2 so i am not sure about anything anymore tbh[/quote]

Again maybe you lucky and can directly craft something good on a crusader base, but statisticaly speacking its better the other way around.[/quote]

i hit tier 1 %int and then tier 1 increased energy shield :)
then some mana but i am going to multimod add 6^ attribute and max energy shoeulkd
phantom_god, I already told you how to fix your quotes.

the correct (cheapest) way to craft a great chest is to use alt orbs on a ilvl 86 shaper base vaal regalia. You're very likely (after ~2000 alts and 2 ex) to have a ~550 ES 18% chest.

alternatively, you can look for a 43 int and high ES chest that is NOT shaper or crusader influenced, has two open suffixes, and is ilvl 75-79. You're guaranteed 6%, and your crusader slam will hit 50% of the time for another 8-12%.

Or you can look for an ilvl 86 non influenced chest that has 51+ int and higher ES and 2 open suffixes, but your chances on the crusader slam will be lower (30.8%).
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 5 oct. 2020 21:21:32
See he got it the way I told him to :)

Chest looks good now man, wasn't hard was it ;)

I'm going to drop my 6th aura to change around some stuff as I feel flesh and stone isn't helping me that much end game.

Gives me 2 extra points and lets me drop 30% reduced mana discipline megalomaniac jewel for a culling strike and 6% spell block megalomaniac.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 6 oct. 2020 0:06:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional