[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks!

One more question: does the item have to be non-influenced for those special exalts to work on it?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Thanks!

One more question: does the item have to be non-influenced for those special exalts to work on it?

Yes, non-influenced for the Exalted's to work, but Awakener orbs are a different story with their own awesome crafting opportunities, and challenges.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Thanks!

Yes, non-influenced for the Exalted's to work, but Awakener orbs are a different story with their own awesome crafting opportunities, and challenges.

Right, I forgot to mention this. You get one chance per item to apply the Hunter or Crusader orb.
"
Graiaule escribió:
1. Helm crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour . Under The Hunter, you see that the % increased int suffix is the only thing available for ilvl < 80. So you can get a 50 int 250-300ES helm with 8% or 10% increased int, guaranteed. Generally, I find it's best to just wait for one of these helms to pop up on trade.

Haha, there are exactly 0 of those for sale. And there is a fresh product of this process posted 30 min ago by @lilianmarius for 6 ex. So I guess the market is already cornered here. Surprise! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 25 mar. 2020 21:31:35
You may have the wrong search parameters, Kelvynn.

Try this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qgb5PoOcw

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 25 mar. 2020 19:23:05
ok bought watcher with +ES clarity +% ES recovery rate..
15990 ES, juicy!)
"
archwerewolf escribió:
ok bought watcher with +ES clarity +% ES recovery rate..
15990 ES, juicy!)

Gratz man, what's your tooltip dps and int at now?
"
Graiaule escribió:
You may have the wrong search parameters, Kelvynn.

Try this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qgb5PoOcw

I tried a similar search (although you forgot to filter out influenced helmets). But for an item that I'm going to dump 4 ex on, I didn't want a junk suffix, so I searched for one with a resist mod.

I ended up modifying the search to include helmets with good +ES that I could finish crafting myself (with 74% ES). And found one. 20c, 4ex and a few Syndicate missions later:

Thank you for the explanation!
this a really cool looking build. looking forward to try it for me next project. a lot of items to craft and progress through. nothing worse than hitting a wall with a build where you feel that you can't do much to make it better.
If you were choosing between:

1. A jewel that provided Enduring focus (25% chance to gain endurance charges each second when channelling) and Hex breaker (immune to curses while channeling)

2:
Master of Fear (Cursed enemies are unnerved, taking 10% increased damage) and Wish for Death (Culling strike on cursed enemies)

What way would you lean? Having a problem deciding.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional