[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

nice explanation on the helm! bought this helm for 20C, annuled a bad suffix then slammed it.

can recraft and divine it to get just under 300ES.

i did originally try using essences but i kept getting such bad rolls. bought like 20 of them, which took hours btw, and everything was unusable

edit:

just hit this one first try too. paid 70c for the chest, annuled a bad suffix on. can choose between ES craft for 600es or %attributes and maybe exalt slam and hope for a good prefix

after this luck i guess i need to try with an amulet and actually level up so i can play it :D
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 27 mar. 2020 2:15:46
Very nice Build, just leveled one and it was a joke compared to most of my other experiences during leveling.

What I found is a pretty nice Quality of Life Item for the Build is:

Basically its 150% movement speed all time, even during Cycloning, plus a second annointment. So if ES and Resist are at a good level already this is a nice addition for clear speed,
Editado por útlima vez por Mirathas en 27 mar. 2020 2:17:04
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
terby escribió:
Hi,

If anybody could give me some advice about what to do regarding crafting the chest.
This is my first time trying to craft and the guide doesn't say much about new crafting ways.
I managed to hit T1 prefix and T1 suffix :

Is it worth keeping ?
What would be the next steps ?

The rule of thumb is always be crafting multiple chests (at least 2) so when one is almost good enough you can use it and continue with crafting 2 more.

You forgot to use perfect fossils to get 29%+ quality, but you can use Hillock to get 28% on this one so no worries.

That chest is going to end up as a 51+ int 6% incr attrs chest. You're going to have to be extremely lucky to hit % int on the regal roll. So I would do a regal, hope for a good ES roll, then multicraft (multi, 6% incr, and an additional ES prefix.) You're welcome to imprint this but I wouldn't bother.

Thank you so much for the help Graiaule !
Regaling didn't do anything good so I decided to follow your advice.
- used a perfect fossil to get 30% quality
- spammed a few alteration orbs to get % incrInt and + maxES:

Should I imprint it ? Then regal to get +Int mod and ES mod, if not use an annulment and regal it again ?
I'm learning slowly but this is so much fun trying to craft your own stuff.
hi guys ..i have a forgotten toon in STD and i decided to run this build ...i rly like the playstile but i feel so weak and with low damage...profile is open ...any suggestions/advices?? tyvm:)
"
Lampra escribió:
hi guys ..i have a forgotten toon in STD and i decided to run this build ...i rly like the playstile but i feel so weak and with low damage...profile is open ...any suggestions/advices?? tyvm:)

1. replace whispering ice with 18% inc int.
2. left ring 0 int.
3. boots, gloves low int.
4. belt replace with 15-18% attr
5. take node near templar start position "Damage and Mana" and replace 1 jewel with Pure talent jewel
6. remove points from Sovereignty. and place them in more int. you got 36% unreserved mana for what?

and you miss 7 passive points from quests oO?
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 27 mar. 2020 8:19:03
Hi:) I am playing this build and love it, so much fun! I was wondering if someone could answer a question about the gems in the chestpiece for me. Am 72 years old and just don't understand why Frostbite is level 21. I have it linked to CWDT and it's blacked out so cannot manually cast it and it has mana way over the amount supported by CWDT. Should I not have it 6 linked? Also if someone could post a current POB for Aspect of the Spider I would appreciate it very much. I have included Clarity in to my build as to take advantage of a great Watcher's Eye I already had. Thanks for the help appreciate this group and this build very much!
The way it works is CWDT is only working with Ball Lightning ( The other gems are too high level to work with CWDT).

The ball lightning works with curse on hit, and the 2 curses.

So CWDT gem auto casts the BL. The hits from BL apply the curses
Thank you very much!! I never would have figured that out lol now if I can get a current POB for the Aspect of the Spider i'll be good to go:)
@lilianmarius

I think i broke the game...
from jack in the box cards..........
So sweet!! Can it be worn with this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional