[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well completed hydra +5 orbs...so much fun
ok 36 chall completed. game over)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 24 mar. 2020 21:22:19
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well completed hydra +5 orbs...so much fun
ok 36 chall completed. game over)

Oh good, then you can give me your helmet, amulet, and body armor... Thanks!
;)
"
Breken escribió:

Oh good, then you can give me your helmet, amulet, and body armor... Thanks!
;)

amulet my luck, only 7 ex price)
helmet + armor 2ex each if i remember properly. and me very lucky just slaming hunter-crusader orbs :3

well now may be farm for best watcher + look amulet like Lilian bought last league mirrored. it was really crazy)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 24 mar. 2020 22:07:16
Update: sold

[SOLD] If anyone is interested, I am happy to sell my high-rolled Astramentis with 20% quality and Tranquility in exchange to 2 Gold oils only (i.e. basically for the price of Annointment). IGN is NonWI (i am selling it for a higher price, but for anyone in this thread I would happily accept 2 gold oils)

Editado por útlima vez por MrNonamer en 25 mar. 2020 5:57:09
Oh boy, I'm so casual these days and out of touch with the game. I've been playing a little bit with some ghetto gear and spent the currency I found to anoint an Astramentis - my only good item so far.

Gotta read up on all the fancy new crafting and maybe make something decent. I'm shocked @lilianmarius didn't drop a +ES/hit %ES/mana Watcher's Eye on his first Elder kill, like he usually does! :)

I've been experimenting with the cluster jewels and got my ES leech cap to 46%. Pretty much nothing but 1-shots kills me now. So I got to lv 94 with less than 8k ES just fine. This new Atlas is insanely boring to work on. I'm only at Awakening Level 4 so far. I hate looking for the right maps at the right tiers. It's very discouraging when you don't have the currency to just buy them all.

Anyway, I've collected 300 Simulacrum shards and decided to check it out. Turned out to be super easy!

New video: The Simulacrum

Is that how you make currency in this league? All that loot is definitely worth more than the price of the map. I'm going to farm it and maybe get some gear half as good as the 'super lucky new players' ;)
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Oh boy, I'm so casual these days and out of touch with the game. I've been playing a little bit with some ghetto gear and spent the currency I found to anoint an Astramentis - my only good item so far.

Gotta read up on all the fancy new crafting and maybe make something decent. I'm shocked @lilianmarius didn't drop a +ES/hit %ES/mana Watcher's Eye on his first Elder kill, like he usually does! :)

I've been experimenting with the cluster jewels and got my ES leech cap to 46%. Pretty much nothing but 1-shots kills me now. So I got to lv 94 with less than 8k ES just fine. This new Atlas is insanely boring to work on. I'm only at Awakening Level 4 so far. I hate looking for the right maps at the right tiers. It's very discouraging when you don't have the currency to just buy them all.

Anyway, I've collected 300 Simulacrum shards and decided to check it out. Turned out to be super easy!

Is that how you make currency in this league? All that loot is definitely worth more than the price of the map. I'm going to farm it and maybe get some gear half as good as the 'super lucky new players' ;)

Oh boy i so feel the "irony" in Kelvinn's post! :)

Luck for me this league wasn't at high stakes for the moment that's why even if i played a lot these days still other "super lucky new players" got the pot up until now!

And playing at high rates while working at another PC also and taking care from time to time of a 2.5 years baby girl is not the best combo for focus playing! And this at 10-15 FPS which makes me a bit sad!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 25 mar. 2020 7:52:23
i stole your luck Lilian!
like in 1 day 2 cortex map = 2 bottled faith :P

LoL another double luck)

Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 25 mar. 2020 7:37:03
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Right tiers? You can complete map on any tier IIRC, so just slap those stones and do 14+ :D
"
Kelvynn escribió:

I've been experimenting with the cluster jewels and got my ES leech cap to 46%.

How do you calculate the cap? I see by Pob that your ES gain is 1k per hit.

Also I see that unallocating the passive Etherial Feast does not change this number. So this is useless?
I see you already play this build pretty well in 3.10 :)
How playable is it in an SSF HC game?
I understand that, from the protection we have only the ES Leech, but how realistic is it to withstand attacks under the isestorm?
Beyond Mind. Is Sleep To Be Found
Editado por útlima vez por RayForsten en 25 mar. 2020 8:10:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional