[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
cradzilla escribió:
even if you block prefixes you still have a 50% chance of hitting a bad mod (es on kill/es recovery rate) with the crusader orb
thats still very good odds if youre crafting a true endgame chest to be fair

Power charge on Crit, ES on kill and ES recovery all require ilvl80+ to be able to roll. If you are using ilvl78-79 you cannot get those. and if you have 3 prefixes, % increased Int is only possibility and it is 50/50 if you roll higher or lower % modifier.

Tradeoff is that you cannot roll T1/T2 % increased energy shield, but with high rolls end result can still be very good.

"
Cjin escribió:
"
cradzilla escribió:
even if you block prefixes you still have a 50% chance of hitting a bad mod (es on kill/es recovery rate) with the crusader orb
thats still very good odds if youre crafting a true endgame chest to be fair

Power charge on Crit, ES on kill and ES recovery all require ilvl80+ to be able to roll. If you are using ilvl78-79 you cannot get those. and if you have 3 prefixes, % increased Int is only possibility and it is 50/50 if you roll higher or lower % modifier.

Tradeoff is that you cannot roll T1/T2 % increased energy shield, but with high rolls end result can still be very good.

That's not totally true, the lower tier of ES on kill, and ES Recovery can still roll, 80 is just required for the highest tier. So you have a 50% chance to hit a %int mod, and a 25% chance to hit the highest tier of %int.
its +2 suffix <80 ilvl
still good chance to get int
just pointing out that there is 2 rolls you want to hit (t1 or 2 int%) and 2 bad rolls (t2 es on kill/t2 es recovery rate) so its 50% chance, not 100%
as i said, its very good odds considering the amount of power you gain from it
"
Breken escribió:
That's not totally true, the lower tier of ES on kill, and ES Recovery can still roll, 80 is just required for the highest tier. So you have a 50% chance to hit a %int mod, and a 25% chance to hit the highest tier of %int.

Ye that's right. I remembered rolling %int to helmet this way and forgot to make sure chest works same way.
Thanks to everyone. So there was in fact a bug in my plan. I'm better off using a hunter orb on my helm, and using the old crafting method for the chest, which is risk free (once you hit the alt rolls.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 24 mar. 2020 11:31:26
ok -600 ES but +102 int
now 3220 int, 12.7k ES. 32.5k icestorm :3
"
archwerewolf escribió:
ok -600 ES but +102 int

With all that gear you should show us at least a video of Sirus level 8 deathless :) i challenge you!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 24 mar. 2020 18:13:43
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
ok -600 ES but +102 int

With all that gear you should show us a video of Sirus level 8 deathless :) i challenge you!

already did it)deathless sirius 8 lvl
but i think my comp not gona take video+game :/
well now playing dynamic resolution, game looking like pixel game but without freezing laging etc )

rofl_) open picture

btw mb +3 lvl and get second skill effect duration? for maping,simulacrum etc, if our rain longer...
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 24 mar. 2020 18:17:24
"
archwerewolf escribió:

btw mb +3 lvl and get second skill effect duration? for maping,simulacrum etc, if our rain longer...

I wouldn't worry about the second duration cluster, if you are having framerate problems, it will make it worse, for a marginal benefit. You should already have around a 8.5 second duration, pushing that to 12 is probably not worth it. It's probably better to use those points on some of the nice cluster jewel nodes. You could certainly give it a shot however, it's only 3 regret orbs.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 24 mar. 2020 18:59:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional