[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:

Thank you for your reply. In fact, using Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde. Regarding Awakened gem, I need run more map to get enough currency. A strange thing I've tried is Herald of Ice. This gem increase spectacularly the pds of AW.

What did you see to determine the increase in DPS at Herald of ice?
What tests did you do?

In game, Herald of Ice add also Fire damage, that why it works with AW.
so animated weapon will be good for necro in 3.10 ?? and it will be more physical based than elemental ?
"
memonemo escribió:
so animated weapon will be good for necro in 3.10 ?? and it will be more physical based than elemental ?

It will be easier to sustain 20 stacks vs 50, so you have the option of playing it as self cast vs Chains of command.

I posted a POB above that I am still working out but its cheap and easy to gear.

You can do a pure phys version which will be slightly harder to scale depending on the scaling.

I think the Pure ele build will still outshine atm but I may workup a POB with phys+impale for necro/guardian (both will be quite different) and see how it pans out.

It really comes down to getting Gem data at this point to tell exactly how well necro selfcast can do vs chains of command scion.

The only issue I see with the current chains of command build is little to no ability to use the new cluster jewels because of flask node locations.
"
AutoQQ escribió:
"
memonemo escribió:

It will be easier to sustain 20 stacks vs 50, so you have the option of playing it as self cast vs Chains of command.

I posted a POB above that I am still working out but its cheap and easy to gear.

You can do a pure phys version which will be slightly harder to scale depending on the scaling.

I think the Pure ele build will still outshine atm but I may workup a POB with phys+impale for necro/guardian (both will be quite different) and see how it pans out.

It really comes down to getting Gem data at this point to tell exactly how well necro selfcast can do vs chains of command scion.

The only issue I see with the current chains of command build is little to no ability to use the new cluster jewels because of flask node locations.

not gona lie to you ... at this build he choosed avatar of fire and i do not know why.. but i did not pick it and my damage is nice ,, when i use avatar my damage is low ...so i guess it can scale physical well aswell.. but let's see the changes
"
AutoQQ escribió:
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
AutoQQ escribió:
Testing out super budget options for AW self cast, gimme some pointers if you see anything I could improve easily.
Just trying to play around with a more pure necro style since its going to be upkeeping 20 AW vs 50 before.

https://pastebin.com/xHvN70ss

I think it's good.

You should fix two.
Glove color is GGGB or GGGG.
Do not put auras on weapons.
Because it is Rampage with Sinvicta's mettle.

Question
AW uses DPS high weapons.
Did you have such information?

I'll mess with gem arrangement later and test it, also weapon dps was taking into account the mild buff so its equal power at 20 weapons vs 50.

https://pastebin.com/3HxTPAvN

I Tuned the dps down some on the weapons so its not inflated numbers until we get data, Its about 7m dps from AW alone on pretty basic budget gear.

Also I had to throw in a hungry loop to free up a few slots and 5 link zombies on it will be pretty strong at around 170k dps per so another 2m dps.

Anyway I may still league start your build based on the numbers we get, I just wanted to play around and come up with a more pure summoner style of playing it, still up in the air.

Ended up changing a few more things, went with EK to get a full green setup in my gloves, as well as filled out the gear with some not too expensive stuff.
Mostly average life/resist rolls minus getting some t2 Chaos rolls on stuff.

I think it's good.
Then wait for the patch notes.
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:

Thank you for your reply. In fact, using Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde. Regarding Awakened gem, I need run more map to get enough currency. A strange thing I've tried is Herald of Ice. This gem increase spectacularly the pds of AW.

What did you see to determine the increase in DPS at Herald of ice?
What tests did you do?

In game, Herald of Ice add also Fire damage, that why it works with AW.

In-game DPS display is incorrect.
AVG damage of Animate guradian's weapon.

In-game may show damage for skills that should have no damage.
Herald of Ice will not increase damage.

An example
AVG damage does not increase with Anger-generosity.
AVG damage increases with Anger (no generosity).

The buff on the player will be displayed as AVG damage.
Actually, AW damage will not increase.
"
memonemo escribió:

I can't understand without looking at the patch notes.
With all the nodes shown today it looks juicy for this build, you can get 1 more flask charge per second, multiple sources of maximum res, including +3 chaos res (overkill) and the aura effectiveness of anger and the other support nodes.

Its between this and FP totems for me right now and I think ill do this because if the AW cap is 10 and the damage is the same you can divest some currency from AG since its not hard to spawn 6-7 weapons from wurm flasks alone to start a map.

*Edit looks like AW cap will be 20*

Time stamp is 30 sec of delirium video.
Editado por útlima vez por AutoQQ en 9 mar. 2020 21:54:25
No impale nerf confirmed, physical impale with the new minion nodes might make star forge a better way late game option.

"
AutoQQ escribió:
No impale nerf confirmed, physical impale with the new minion nodes might make star forge a better way late game option.

Oro will be the strongest in the current information.
Q&A has a comparison.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional