[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Yeah I was just wondering if you happened to hear any info on how the base would work.

I'm sure it will not be hard to scale the damage depending on how the base works from spawning AW from blades.
Editado por útlima vez por AutoQQ en 5 mar. 2020 10:17:18
"
AutoQQ escribió:
Yeah I was just wondering if you happened to hear any info on how the base would work.

I'm sure it will not be hard to scale the damage depending on how the base works from spawning AW from blades.

I have no information.
Let's wait for 3/12 gem information.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
AutoQQ escribió:

I have no information.
Let's wait for 3/12 gem information.

Haha I figured, I guess I meant prediction more than hard information.

Anyway I'm super excited to be able to level with either SRS into chains of command depending on the price, or play pure AW self cast with defensive minions if I can make it work and scale.
Testing out super budget options for AW self cast, gimme some pointers if you see anything I could improve easily.
Just trying to play around with a more pure necro style since its going to be upkeeping 20 AW vs 50 before.

https://pastebin.com/xHvN70ss
"
AutoQQ escribió:
Testing out super budget options for AW self cast, gimme some pointers if you see anything I could improve easily.
Just trying to play around with a more pure necro style since its going to be upkeeping 20 AW vs 50 before.

I think it's good.

You should fix two.
Glove color is GGGB or GGGG.
Do not put auras on weapons.
Because it is Rampage with Sinvicta's mettle.

Question
AW uses DPS high weapons.
Did you have such information?
Hi Tenpuraudon,
So far, I'm playing animate weapon also, and enjoy it so much. For low budget, I think this one of the best build. No significant difficulties for running t16 map. According to Tooltip POE, my average dps is around 20k vs your 65k dps. I'm considering to buy a Chains of Command with +1 socketed gem, but it's quite expensive for me (9ex). so, my question is this kind of chest amour will give a lot of dps for animate weapon ?
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:
Hi Tenpuraudon,
So far, I'm playing animate weapon also, and enjoy it so much. For low budget, I think this one of the best build. No significant difficulties for running t16 map. According to Tooltip POE, my average dps is around 20k vs your 65k dps. I'm considering to buy a Chains of Command with +1 socketed gem, but it's quite expensive for me (9ex). so, my question is this kind of chest amour will give a lot of dps for animate weapon ?

Don't buy gem +1 chains of command (9ex).
Not much DPS.

I saw your character.
Thread of hope is weak.
Use rare jewels.

If you want more DPS
1) Use Fortress Covenant Cobalt Jewel.
2) Use additional rings for minion damage.
Without the Thread of Hope, the ring requires little elemental resist.
3)Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support
4)Awakened Minion Damage Support

Link generosity to Anger.
Fire damage is added to the storm burst.
When the storm burst hits the enemy, the firepower decreases with EE.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:
Hi Tenpuraudon,

Don't buy gem +1 chains of command (9ex).
Not much DPS.

I saw your character.
Thread of hope is weak.
Use rare jewels.

If you want more DPS
1) Use Fortress Covenant Cobalt Jewel.
2) Use additional rings for minion damage.
Without the Thread of Hope, the ring requires little elemental resist.
3)Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support
4)Awakened Minion Damage Support

Link generosity to Anger.
Fire damage is added to the storm burst.
When the storm burst hits the enemy, the firepower decreases with EE.

Thank you for your reply. In fact, using Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde. Regarding Awakened gem, I need run more map to get enough currency. A strange thing I've tried is Herald of Ice. This gem increase spectacularly the pds of AW.
"
Luc_chi_cam_ma escribió:

Thank you for your reply. In fact, using Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde. Regarding Awakened gem, I need run more map to get enough currency. A strange thing I've tried is Herald of Ice. This gem increase spectacularly the pds of AW.

What did you see to determine the increase in DPS at Herald of ice?
What tests did you do?
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
AutoQQ escribió:

I think it's good.

You should fix two.
Glove color is GGGB or GGGG.
Do not put auras on weapons.
Because it is Rampage with Sinvicta's mettle.

Question
AW uses DPS high weapons.
Did you have such information?

I'll mess with gem arrangement later and test it, also weapon dps was taking into account the mild buff so its equal power at 20 weapons vs 50.

https://pastebin.com/3HxTPAvN

I Tuned the dps down some on the weapons so its not inflated numbers until we get data, Its about 7m dps from AW alone on pretty basic budget gear.

Also I had to throw in a hungry loop to free up a few slots and 5 link zombies on it will be pretty strong at around 170k dps per so another 2m dps.

Anyway I may still league start your build based on the numbers we get, I just wanted to play around and come up with a more pure summoner style of playing it, still up in the air.

Ended up changing a few more things, went with EK to get a full green setup in my gloves, as well as filled out the gear with some not too expensive stuff.
Mostly average life/resist rolls minus getting some t2 Chaos rolls on stuff.
Editado por útlima vez por AutoQQ en 7 mar. 2020 17:32:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional