[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
CantripN escribió:
Hey, I'm hoping to do this build on SSF this league, with the addition/change of Animated Weapons.

What changes would you consider if you went with Occultist with this? I'm planning to use Profane Bloom with this (works with Minions), and converting damage to Cold as possible to exploit Occultist.

This build has a unique need.
chains of command and The Writhing Jar * 2
I think it is quite hard to get.

Occultist has major drawbacks.
The chains of command require AW and AG to defeat the enemy.
------------------------------
Trigger Level 20 Animate Guardian's Weapon when Animated Guardian Kills an Enemy
10% chance to Trigger Level 18 Animate Guardian's Weapon when Animated Weapon Kills an Enemy
------------------------------

Exploding Profane Bloom
I think it is the player who defeated the enemy.
The minion has not defeated the enemy.
Sorry if wrong.
AW will not spawn when a player defeats an enemy.

White WInd is a little stronger among cold weapons.
"
Kloner89 escribió:
is this build possible as a league starter ?

Is possible.
My ver3.9 starter build was this build.
I think 3.8 was also a starter.

This build will be cheaper and will reach the red map faster.
Max number of animated weapon will be 10 in the Delirium.
Hope this build still available in the coming league.
"
poposun escribió:
Max number of animated weapon will be 10 in the Delirium.
Hope this build still available in the coming league.

Thank you.
I saw the GGG announcement.
I can't tell if it's a buff or a nerf.
Awaiting new information.
What think about change skills https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2779779
Spoiler

Animate Weapon
Blades from Ethereal Knives, Blade Vortex and Bladefall can now be Animated by Animate Weapon, making the skill much easier to sustain.

Blades animated this way have base attack speed, crit and range similar to a Glass Shank, but Animate Weapon adds bonus physical damage to Ethereal Blades based on the level of the Animate weapon skill, on top of the added damage granted to all weapons by Animate Weapon. This also means that blades from a low level Bladefall can be used by a high level Animate Weapon as effectively as a high level Bladefall's blades.

We've rebalanced Animate Weapon to lower the maximum number of blades and lower the time taken to reach full power, which also improves server performance. To compensate for the minion count loss, we've significantly improved their speed and granted much more added damage. The skill now has a faster cast time, lower mana cost, and grants More Attack Speed. The skill grants increased minion movement speed as the gem levels and a higher minion limit as the gem levels.

What changes will be in connection with this news? AG not need? Scion?
"
Shargiw escribió:
What think about change skills https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2779779
Spoiler

Animate Weapon
Blades from Ethereal Knives, Blade Vortex and Bladefall can now be Animated by Animate Weapon, making the skill much easier to sustain.

Blades animated this way have base attack speed, crit and range similar to a Glass Shank, but Animate Weapon adds bonus physical damage to Ethereal Blades based on the level of the Animate weapon skill, on top of the added damage granted to all weapons by Animate Weapon. This also means that blades from a low level Bladefall can be used by a high level Animate Weapon as effectively as a high level Bladefall's blades.

We've rebalanced Animate Weapon to lower the maximum number of blades and lower the time taken to reach full power, which also improves server performance. To compensate for the minion count loss, we've significantly improved their speed and granted much more added damage. The skill now has a faster cast time, lower mana cost, and grants More Attack Speed. The skill grants increased minion movement speed as the gem levels and a higher minion limit as the gem levels.

What changes will be in connection with this news? AG not need? Scion?

I read the article.

I cannot answer until the league has begun.
Probably the changes in the chains of command will be written in the 3.10 patch notes.
However, the specs for animate guardian's weapon will not be written in the patch notes.
If you don't know the specifications, I can't judge.

If you use bladefall Animate Weapon Gem, pure necromancer is probably best.
hello how about, I would like to know how you did to have those armor options for the animate guardian, thank you very much :D
Editado por útlima vez por VictorinoS en 29 feb. 2020 4:29:21
"
VictorinoS escribió:
hello how about, I would like to know how you did to have those armor options for the animate guardian, thank you very much :D

It is written in "Animate Guardian Gear" in the build guide.
What more do you want to know?
Do you have any ideas how the self cast animate weapon will scale when being cast from the"Blade" spells left behind blades?

I am guessing no mods whites, just wondering what thoughts you have about it.
"
AutoQQ escribió:
Do you have any ideas how the self cast animate weapon will scale when being cast from the"Blade" spells left behind blades?

I am guessing no mods whites, just wondering what thoughts you have about it.

Expected build of Blade + Animate Weapon Gem in 3.10

Probably three patterns.

1) When Physical Damage of AW is high
AW Pure Physical + Impale + Crit
Player use Pride + Banner

2) When Physical Damage of AW is high
AW Cold convert
Player use Hatred + EE, Triad Grip (100% cold convert)

3) When Physical Damage of AW is low
AW Add elemental damage
Player use Wriath, (Smite) + EE (avater of fire)
AG use Crown of the Tyrant (Lightning damage)

All the same
AG use kingmaker (crit multi, culling)
Specter Host cheftain and Carnage cheftain (power and frenzy charge)

Necromancer would be best.
Editado por útlima vez por TENPURAUDON en 5 mar. 2020 4:20:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional