[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

AW buffed!!! to 3.10 !!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
But. .. Lvl 20gem maximum minions 50 to 14..... nerfed :(
However!!
<Chains of Command: The Skills granted by this item have been updated in line with Animate Weapon. The level 18 version of the skill adds 108 to 159 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 13 minions. The level 20 version of the skill adds 126 to 184 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 14 minions. Both have a base duration of 20 seconds. These changes affect all versions of the item.>
Lvl20 -> 14 + Lvl18 copyed -> 13 = total 27 minions? Yeah!!!

And I don't know why AW needs this
<Can now be supported by Unleash and Spell Echo.>
Editado por útlima vez por sniperms en 10 mar. 2020 21:41:32
they added phys damage to animate weapon... now it's doable as physical based build ... guess we can try necro this leag... can u update us with new skill tree for necro or we should stay as scion ?? also i hope u explain more the new animated weapon since it's now has physical based damage and buffed with attack speed aswell..also if links of skill gem aswell with best items atm for it
Editado por útlima vez por memonemo en 10 mar. 2020 21:24:12
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
AutoQQ escribió:
No impale nerf confirmed, physical impale with the new minion nodes might make star forge a better way late game option.

Oro will be the strongest in the current information.
Q&A has a comparison.

When you calculated Impale, how did you calculate it?
With a generic 80% effect and 80% chance and 7 stacks with pride Watcher eye (not cheap I know just asking) It should be over a 120% more physical damage at max stacks, and 42% more mapping or on non fully impaled enemies.

The +physical damage from animate weapons is that lost out on by using Oros?

As far as playing the build (I plan on league starting it) how do you think it will work now with lower stacks not forcing AG to run infernal legion?

Looks like it will be a far better bosser and maybe lag a little in some maps having only 14 minions but your at max dps far quicker in all cases this way.

Hope to roll some of the flask nodes for extra juicy flask charges and maybe some minion taunt.
"The damage multiplier on Animate Weapon was not applying to the minion's damage at all."

Does this mean I don't need to take the minion's damage from passive anymore?

If it's, I don't feel the buff.
"
SuikaWu escribió:
"The damage multiplier on Animate Weapon was not applying to the minion's damage at all."

All this means was the previous totals listed on the gem data were basically lies.

So if the gem said 80% more damage at level 20, it was actually 0

Now it will be 48% more at level 20, and actually apply that more damage.
"
sniperms escribió:
AW buffed!!! to 3.10 !!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
But. .. Lvl 20gem maximum minions 50 to 14..... nerfed :(
However!!
<Chains of Command: The Skills granted by this item have been updated in line with Animate Weapon. The level 18 version of the skill adds 108 to 159 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 13 minions. The level 20 version of the skill adds 126 to 184 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 14 minions. Both have a base duration of 20 seconds. These changes affect all versions of the item.>
Lvl20 -> 14 + Lvl18 copyed -> 13 = total 27 minions? Yeah!!!

And I don't know why AW needs this
<Can now be supported by Unleash and Spell Echo.>

Pretty sure this means that the different levels can just have less total minions.
SO the level 18 copies can only summon 13 max.
and the 20 copy can summon 14 total like the gem levels would indicate.
"
SuikaWu escribió:

"WAS!!!!!" Now it will work
Editado por útlima vez por Skinwalk en 10 mar. 2020 21:47:49
@TENPURAUDON My biggest current question is since they updates the damage and we get basically an extra support gem instead of the previous damage increase (which did not work) How will it feel having so many fewer weapons out, I guess all things equal its still around 9m damage with your PoB setup on oros, Do you think this will be higher actually or lower with the less minion cap?
Now that the animated weapons have so much added physical damage, will Oro's still be best to use?
Editado por útlima vez por Valdorik en 10 mar. 2020 22:34:23
"
Skinwalk escribió:
"
SuikaWu escribió:

"WAS!!!!!" Now it will work

"
AutoQQ escribió:
"
SuikaWu escribió:

All this means was the previous totals listed on the gem data were basically lies.

So if the gem said 80% more damage at level 20, it was actually 0

Now it will be 48% more at level 20, and actually apply that more damage.

I got it,thank you.

"
Valdorik escribió:
Now that the animated weapons have so much added physical damage, will Oro's still be best to use?

You can use Triad Grip to convert the Physical Damage to Fire.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional