[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
kievery escribió:
"
MrMarchus escribió:
Bought an ES chest with 10% increased maximum life and an empty suffix, then crafted Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Maximum Energy shield. These are maybe 1c right now since nobody wants an ES chest with +Life on it. Can also look for extra Chaos Res for a little more.

At least in PoB this is 30%+ more regen on my AG over Skin of the Lords and a little bit more life. Maybe something to try out.

where do i find this mod? don't see it on crafting bench,. googling tells me it's a veiled mod but ive never seen the master that provides it, Gravicus, Reborn, around.

Jun 60 Gain 6% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Jun 72 Gain (7–8)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Jun 81 Gain (9–10)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=str_armour
"
kievery escribió:
darnit lost my AG when i bit off more than what i could chew in a t15 corrupted place when i accidentally activated a breach.

more exalts down the drain

I'm Sad.
Let's be careful.
"
mjblowers escribió:
So I've been messing around with this build as a ranger pathfinder. The damage seems ok, but I can't get my dudes anywhere close to your damage and following the pastebin with the manually created items is hard to follow.

The other thing that seems a bit off compared to the videos I watch is the pathing and attacking of the weapons.

If someone has time can they take a look and see why I'm so far off? https://pastebin.com/wViZmB8C

I am building with Animate weapon gem lv7.
So if my AG uses skin of the lords with Resolute Technique, then it is ok? Cause Skin with RT is much cheaper then Oro's with RT.
"
pyroisback escribió:
So if my AG uses skin of the lords with Resolute Technique, then it is ok? Cause Skin with RT is much cheaper then Oro's with RT.

Only AG can be RT.
Yes

AG:Skin of the lords+RT and Oro's no RT is ok?
"
pyroisback escribió:
Yes

AG:Skin of the lords+RT and Oro's no RT is ok?

There should be no problem.
just got full AG's set , lets try
btw how many lab you run for that enchant ?
Im not OP, but lab is rng. Just buy a base (ilvl86+ if you want +3 minion). I bought a ilvl 80 and spammed essences untill i hit life/double res and +2 minions.
TENPURAUDON I checked your character and the gems setup is different than in pob from you tube movie, can you pls update the build or i shoud just copy your character from your account|?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional