[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

I am curious about something as I am running the build as well. Since keystones from skin of the lords work with the AG. Would annointments from blight uniques work as well?

Currently looking at Breathstealer gloves for the "Create a Blighted Spore when your Skills or Minions Kill a Rare Monster" plus the extra annointment of maybe Ravenous Horde? or another Grave Intentions but I doubt the latter works.
"
Languid escribió:
was going to try this build on metamorph hc.

do you still recommend going scion or would the new necro be better for hc.

thanks

I have very little HC experience.

Pure necromancers have high defense.
However, without the pathfidner this build will not work.
"
I am curious about something as I am running the build as well. Since keystones from skin of the lords work with the AG. Would annointments from blight uniques work as well?

Currently looking at Breathstealer gloves for the "Create a Blighted Spore when your Skills or Minions Kill a Rare Monster" plus the extra annointment of maybe Ravenous Horde? or another Grave Intentions but I doubt the latter works.

I tested in the Bright League.
AG is equipped with Bright Unique.
Bright Unique (forgot gloves, helmets, boots)
Added +1 to minimum power charges (disciple of the forbidden).
AG did not get the power charge.

For this reason, I don't think AG has passive.

In POB
The AG does not increase the life of the equipment, even if the equipment has minions have xx% increased maximum life.

I don't think AG's ES will increase even if Grave Intentions is added to the equipment.
That's weird, but I guess if the spore part of the gloves work. It would be great for mapping specially for metamorphs. Might give that a try.

Explode effect from the blight chest would probably another thing to test too.
"
That's weird, but I guess if the spore part of the gloves work. It would be great for mapping specially for metamorphs. Might give that a try.

Explode effect from the blight chest would probably another thing to test too.

Do players equip "Breathstealer"?
I want to test it soon.

I was using sporgeuad for AG with 3.8.
A small explosion occurs.
"You have Fungal Ground around you while stationary" and "Enemies on Fungal Ground you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Chaos Damage" work.
AG does not work for "trigger xxxx".
Sporguard, Ngamahu 'flame, Arakaali's fang tested.
Just wishful thinking since my AG's glove slot is currently swappable (dont have asenath's yet).

Breathstealer works like some sort of a mini headhunter but only in the area where the rare was killed and since mapping and metamorphs have lots of rares packed together to kill, I thought it might be of use, if it works.

Will test it out once I can. Breathstealers are really cheap anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por aetherblanc en 12 ene. 2020 4:58:37
"
Just wishful thinking since my AG's glove slot is currently swappable (dont have asenath's yet).

Breathstealer works like some sort of a mini headhunter but only in the area where the rare was killed and since mapping and metamorphs have lots of rares packed together to kill, I thought it might be of use, if it works.

Will test it out once I can. Breathstealers are really cheap anyway.

I tested the Breathstealer with 3.8.
I don't remember if the player or AG was equipped.
It was not a good result.
It would be good to fight for a long time in the same place like blight.

I don't remember much, but I feel that the aura of DPS has dropped.
Anger aura spore?
Disturb EE.
"
MrMarchus escribió:
Bought an ES chest with 10% increased maximum life and an empty suffix, then crafted Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Maximum Energy shield. These are maybe 1c right now since nobody wants an ES chest with +Life on it. Can also look for extra Chaos Res for a little more.

At least in PoB this is 30%+ more regen on my AG over Skin of the Lords and a little bit more life. Maybe something to try out.

where do i find this mod? don't see it on crafting bench,. googling tells me it's a veiled mod but ive never seen the master that provides it, Gravicus, Reborn, around.
darnit lost my AG when i bit off more than what i could chew in a t15 corrupted place when i accidentally activated a breach.

more exalts down the drain
So I've been messing around with this build as a ranger pathfinder. The damage seems ok, but I can't get my dudes anywhere close to your damage and following the pastebin with the manually created items is hard to follow.

The other thing that seems a bit off compared to the videos I watch is the pathing and attacking of the weapons.

If someone has time can they take a look and see why I'm so far off? https://pastebin.com/wViZmB8C

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional