[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Is there a viable way to level with this build?

I've never done a Scion before, only have some experience with a Witch and Duelist and most of those builds literally said "Use this for leveling"

I basically want to use this build for mapping but want to rush through the chapters since I've already done them twice this league.

Currently at start of act 3 and lvl 24 but I have no idea what gems to slot. Got myself a rasa, goldrim and whatnot but.. I'm a bit at a loss since it seems that most ascendant builds don't really have a guide stating "use these gems for leveling"
so you absolutely need the mask of the stitched demon to enable infernal legion?

i have both grave intentions and a skin of the lords sitting in my stash.
you can level with anything honestly. i did pyroclast mines.
"
Badumtish93 escribió:
I have tested AG with skins (conduit) and every time the AG gets frenzy charges, everything around him gets charges as well so in my opinion this is the best enchant so far, cheap too

you sure it's not the frenzy proccing from Oro's sacrifice? here is the conduit wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conduit

"Conduit is a keystone passive skill that shares charges with nearby party members only.

More precisely, whenever the player gains an endurance charge, a frenzy charge or a power charge, each party member within a radius of 120 units will also gain one charge of the same type.[1] Minions do not gain any charges."
So, right now my AG is almost immortal, but my character is squishy 4,2k life and 866 ES, elemental res all over 100, chaos res 60%, and my armour is very poor 2,7k
Hello, really awesome build. Just whanted to ask you could you recommend what equipment to invest best now ? My AG got gloves and helm. I have 10 ex budget now what would be best to buy ?
Bought an ES chest with 10% increased maximum life and an empty suffix, then crafted Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Maximum Energy shield. These are maybe 1c right now since nobody wants an ES chest with +Life on it. Can also look for extra Chaos Res for a little more.

At least in PoB this is 30%+ more regen on my AG over Skin of the Lords and a little bit more life. Maybe something to try out.
"
Pros3d escribió:
Hello, really awesome build. Just whanted to ask you could you recommend what equipment to invest best now ? My AG got gloves and helm. I have 10 ex budget now what would be best to buy ?

The most important thing in this build is that AG will not die.
Let's get the equipment for that.

<step1>
many minion life + minion resistance (passive)
Mask of the Stitched Demon (AG)
Grave Intentions (Passive)
+2 socket minion gem, socket minion life gem (player helmet)
AG gem lv20 quality0

<step2>
AG gem lv21 quality0
skin of the lords (AG) **** keystone Note
high fire and chaos resistance boots + enchant life rege (AG)
"
MrMarchus escribió:
Bought an ES chest with 10% increased maximum life and an empty suffix, then crafted Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Maximum Energy shield. These are maybe 1c right now since nobody wants an ES chest with +Life on it. Can also look for extra Chaos Res for a little more.

At least in PoB this is 30%+ more regen on my AG over Skin of the Lords and a little bit more life. Maybe something to try out.

This is fantastic
"Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
I didn't notice this mod.

My ag
Belly of the beast >> 1mod rare (Gain 10% ES ....)
Life 65409 >> 58241
Life regen 11446 (17.5%) >> 16598 (28.5%)

Thank you.
was going to try this build on metamorph hc.

do you still recommend going scion or would the new necro be better for hc.

thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional