[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Mesmerized86 escribió:
how can you immune animate guardian from taking damage by infernal legion? i stacked up life reg, % gain life, fire res, but when i put this gem on animate guardian he begin to consume his life

There are answers in past comments.
What is the Glorious Vanity giving you? Been keeping up to date with your character changes and saw that but I haven't been able to buy one.
Xibaqua Glorious Vanity will change any Keystone in Radius to Divine Flesh

I believe my timeless jewel is similar to OP's and that the notable +30 Dex allocated in the radius is some form of chaos res. I got lucky with the seed numbers on mine, it was the first jewel I tried:

With the shield & soul of steel elemental resist are 79% max

With the shield, Divine Flesh, and Cult of Chaos, chaos res is 89% max

Half of the elemental damage you take is now at 89% resistance effectively, you just need to not count on energy shield for anything but physical damage.
[PoB]Current gear
https://pastebin.com/NBG3rqeb

I plan to upgrade gear and change passive.
It is not the last gear.
I have come up with some plans to make this build stronger.
I don't know if the plan will succeed.

The change of timeless jewel is also written on POB.

---------------
Changed PoB.
Editado por útlima vez por TENPURAUDON en 11 ene. 2020 2:46:55
patch 2.2 rampage no longer affects minions, this is what i got from the wiki so Im not sure whether the rampage axe is worth it anymore
"
patch 2.2 rampage no longer affects minions, this is what i got from the wiki so Im not sure whether the rampage axe is worth it anymore

I know it doesn't affect minions, as you say.
But obviously the farm will be more comfortable.
try it.
This build has two flasks to keep the rampage running.
I have tested AG with skins (conduit) and every time the AG gets frenzy charges, everything around him gets charges as well so in my opinion this is the best enchant so far, cheap too
level 20 AG with both Voll helmet and uncorrupted belly of the beast, all accessible elemental resist nodes for minions, purity of elements - still can't sustain infernal legion.
"
Badumtish93 escribió:
I have tested AG with skins (conduit) and every time the AG gets frenzy charges, everything around him gets charges as well so in my opinion this is the best enchant so far, cheap too

Interesting! !
Question.
1) Have you tested with "AG use Skin (conduti) + AW use Elemental forcus gem"?
2) AW get Frenzy charge?
3) Player get Frenzy charge?
"
kievery escribió:
level 20 AG with both Voll helmet and uncorrupted belly of the beast, all accessible elemental resist nodes for minions, purity of elements - still can't sustain infernal legion.

You need to use "Mask of the Stitched Demon" helmet + Grave Intentions notable as it grants a lot of regen for AG. Combine that with a skin of the lords for even more regen.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional