[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Badumtish93 escribió:
Hi Tempura, I love the build, good job on updating and thanks for all the replies so far but I have a question. How do you make your minions have Frenzy Charges?

Now I saw that for Frenzy Charges you switch to Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe to start the rampage in maps but what about bosses?
Editado por útlima vez por Badumtish93 en 9 ene. 2020 16:42:53
"
Badumtish93 escribió:
"
Badumtish93 escribió:
Hi Tempura, I love the build, good job on updating and thanks for all the replies so far but I have a question. How do you make your minions have Frenzy Charges?

Now I saw that for Frenzy Charges you switch to Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe to start the rampage in maps but what about bosses?

Minions get frenzy charges from Oro's
"
Medifri escribió:
"
Badumtish93 escribió:
"
Badumtish93 escribió:

Minions get frenzy charges from Oro's

I must admit, I'm blind D:
"
keninishna escribió:
I was wondering about experimenting with this build but I have a few questions if anyone knows the answers.

First
Poison, I know that if minions poison and an enemy dies from the poison the kill counts to the player not the minion. If the gaurdian's animated weapons kill an enemy with poison does the kill count for the player or the AG?

Second
Abyss sockets on gear on the AG. If I put an abyss jewel into say a tombfist then give the tombfist to my AG, does the AG benefit from the abyss jewel socketed in the tombfist? if so I could in theory load up the AG with abyss jewels, dual abyss helm, dual gloves, dual boots, one socket on chest for max 7 sockets.

I have not done this test.
I do not understand.
"
kievery escribió:
hey tempura, are you using wave of conviction? since the spell is both lightning and fire, wouldn't the fire part counteract the effect of elemental equilibrium?

I have WoC and another hit skill.
Adjusted to be a final hit (cold or lightning).
"
gokudin escribió:
lol just re build my AG. still in love for the build.

now my AG have:

Haemophillia glvoes with elemental weakness
Skin of the lords with RT
Mask of the blablabla
oro's without RT

and I got one ring with flamability on hit again...

Could you explain the reason for skin of the lords and what yours timeless jewell give?

I plan to use DIvine Flesh.
"
Badumtish93 escribió:

oro's
anyone knows if wave of conviction makes it harder for our minions to do damage because of elemental equilibrium?
"
sostanvag escribió:
Is'nt Ravenous Horde better than Grave intentions if you dont use Mask of the Stitched Demon?
Our AW do no phys dmg so Unholy Might have almost 0 total effect.
And what do you think about such AG links:
AG-Elemental army-Infernal Legion-Empower(3)
and Minions life and immolate in helmet.
Do I swap Empower or Infernal Legion for Feeding frenzy?>
And Is Infernal Legion with DoT dmg really so effective?
And What about Wave of Conv. Is it worth gem slot or can be replaced? Doesnt it proc EE for fire>?

I think it's a very dangerous league for AG.
I think I will die if AG's defense is insufficient.
"Ravenous Horde" is excellent if you increase the fire power of AG + AW over the defense power of AG.

AG work is different between Map Farm Link and Hard Boss kill Link.
In Map Farm, aggression with Feeding Frenzy often causes explosions in Asenas.
Hard Boss kill Link uses Meat Shield.
AG is near the player.
AG kills a lot of warm.

I use Wave of conviction and another hit skill.
Final hits have cold or lightning damage.
Is there a reason you picked bloodmagic skin of the lords or is a normal skin of the loyal also fine? I want to buy a skin. Does keystone matter if i have rt oro?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional