[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

hey tempura, are you using wave of conviction? since the spell is both lightning and fire, wouldn't the fire part counteract the effect of elemental equilibrium?
lol just re build my AG. still in love for the build.

now my AG have:

Haemophillia glvoes with elemental weakness
Skin of the lords with RT
Mask of the blablabla
oro's without RT

and I got one ring with flamability on hit again...

Could you explain the reason for skin of the lords and what yours timeless jewell give?
"
YamiPain escribió:
"
mikmik10000 escribió:
Are you running infernal legion on your animated guardian? I had the same problem with summon AW until I managed to sustain the guardian while having infernal legion active and right away I noticed the different in the amount of AW.

I still can't sustain infernal legion on AG
AG right now use two items with 2% life regen when hit, and i use Vitality, but his life still go down

Just to confirm, you are running an animated guardian at level 19 or 20 in the helm with +3 to level of socketed minion gems? Are you also running a high level elemental army? Are you running the 1.5% minion life regen under Sacrifice on the tree? Minion life and elemental res before Indomitable Army also helps with this. Also anointing Grave Intentions helps with the sustain as well because if the animated guardian has around 50k life, it will be an additional 5k energy shield.

Once you have skin of the lords and mask of the stitched demon you will be able to sustain the animate guardian insanely well but you should be able to sustain with budget gear. Belly of the beast and a % regen helmet on the guardian should be enough.
"
mikmik10000 escribió:
"
YamiPain escribió:
"
mikmik10000 escribió:
Are you running infernal legion on your animated guardian? I had the same problem with summon AW until I managed to sustain the guardian while having infernal legion active and right away I noticed the different in the amount of AW.

I still can't sustain infernal legion on AG
AG right now use two items with 2% life regen when hit, and i use Vitality, but his life still go down

Just to confirm, you are running an animated guardian at level 19 or 20 in the helm with +3 to level of socketed minion gems? Are you also running a high level elemental army? Are you running the 1.5% minion life regen under Sacrifice on the tree? Minion life and elemental res before Indomitable Army also helps with this. Also anointing Grave Intentions helps with the sustain as well because if the animated guardian has around 50k life, it will be an additional 5k energy shield.

Once you have skin of the lords and mask of the stitched demon you will be able to sustain the animate guardian insanely well but you should be able to sustain with budget gear. Belly of the beast and a % regen helmet on the guardian should be enough.

Right now my AG is at 17 level +3 from helmet, elemental army and minion life also 17. i have the node 1.5% minion life regen under Sacrifice, but not the one minion life and res from Indomitable Army, Grave Intentions is in amulet, with this AG have 34,5k life.

AG has equiped:
Oro's Sacrifice
Leer Cast
Ambu's Charge
Rare boots with 2% life regen when hit enchant
Lochtonial Caress
"
YamiPain escribió:
"
mikmik10000 escribió:

Right now my AG is at 17 level +3 from helmet, elemental army and minion life also 17. i have the node 1.5% minion life regen under Sacrifice, but not the one minion life and res from Indomitable Army, Grave Intentions is in amulet, with this AG have 34,5k life.

AG has equiped:
Oro's Sacrifice
Leer Cast
Ambu's Charge
Lochtonial Caress

You definitely need to get higher levels on your gems. Higher health = more health regen. I'd swap the ambu's charge for a belly of the beast as belly gives a lot more %life overall. The 15% near indomitable army is very good to have. I saw haemophilia gloves being mentioned as well, as they are budget exploding corpses. I hope this helps!
Editado por útlima vez por mikmik10000 en 9 ene. 2020 13:06:20
"
mikmik10000 escribió:
"
YamiPain escribió:
"
mikmik10000 escribió:

AG has equiped:
Oro's Sacrifice
Leer Cast
Ambu's Charge
Lochtonial Caress

You definitely need to get higher levels on your gems. Higher health = more health regen. I'd swap the ambu's charge for a belly of the beast as belly gives a lot more %life overall. The 15% near indomitable army is very good to have. I saw haemophilia gloves being mentioned as well, as they are budget exploding corpses. I hope this helps!

Ok, thanks
i will try belly, and look at the haemophilia.
15% near indomitable army?
"
mikmik10000 escribió:
"
YamiPain escribió:
"
mikmik10000 escribió:

AG has equiped:
Oro's Sacrifice
Leer Cast
Ambu's Charge
Lochtonial Caress

Ok, thanks
i will try belly, and look at the haemophilia.
15% near indomitable army?

The minion life and elemental resistances node right before indomitable army.
Hi Tempura, I love the build, good job on updating and thanks for all the replies so far but I have a question. How do you make your minions have Frenzy Charges?
Fun build, been playing for about 3 days now. I was having issues sustaining AG health regen with the infernal legion active, ended up picking up some ghostly jewels with 0.08% regen, and with 3 I was able to sustain without an issue.
Is'nt Ravenous Horde better than Grave intentions if you dont use Mask of the Stitched Demon?
Our AW do no phys dmg so Unholy Might have almost 0 total effect.
And what do you think about such AG links:
AG-Elemental army-Infernal Legion-Empower(3)
and Minions life and immolate in helmet.
Do I swap Empower or Infernal Legion for Feeding frenzy?>
And Is Infernal Legion with DoT dmg really so effective?
And What about Wave of Conv. Is it worth gem slot or can be replaced? Doesnt it proc EE for fire>?
Editado por útlima vez por sostanvag en 9 ene. 2020 16:41:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional