[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
gokudin escribió:
Hey I dont know what happen but I just lose my DPS lol.

My AG have:

Oro's Without RT
Lords with RT
Mask
Haemopillia

and this is my gear:
Spoiler

Dont know if i change anything

There is a problem with the glove.
KB has fire damage
Fire resistance rises when KB hits.
Whats the duration of AG summoned weapons?
Around 50 seconds
Just a quick question (i never played AG). If i use AG + Infernal Legion and see i cant sustain it...can i relog and stop Infernal legion? Or will he die?
"
pyroisback escribió:
Just a quick question (i never played AG). If i use AG + Infernal Legion and see i cant sustain it...can i relog and stop Infernal legion? Or will he die?

You can unsocket him to despawn him
Hello again,

I would love some advice regarding the gear that I have right now and what direction to take on upgrading it.

So far my AG has :

Mask of the Stitched Demon
Astral Plate with Life/Chaos res/10%hp to ES
Haemophilia with EW curse
Oros w/ RT
Boots with Chaos res/life regen if hit

And my current gear :

It's been pretty amazing so far. Was able to kill Sirus A8 deathless, survivability is really nice (4.5k normal molten shell / 14.8k VMS)

I've been thinking of going the same way as you with the aul amulet but I dunno yet, that one is a pretty big item pickup. Was thinking of getting a +1 to socketed gems chains of command and upgrading to awakened gems for the 6link
"
Hello again,

I would love some advice regarding the gear that I have right now and what direction to take on upgrading it.

So far my AG has :

Mask of the Stitched Demon
Astral Plate with Life/Chaos res/10%hp to ES
Haemophilia with EW curse
Oros w/ RT
Boots with Chaos res/life regen if hit

And my current gear :

It's been pretty amazing so far. Was able to kill Sirus A8 deathless, survivability is really nice (4.5k normal molten shell / 14.8k VMS)

I've been thinking of going the same way as you with the aul amulet but I dunno yet, that one is a pretty big item pickup. Was thinking of getting a +1 to socketed gems chains of command and upgrading to awakened gems for the 6link

If I will update next ...
AG lv21 quality20
Awakened Gem
is there a difference wich awakened gem to use awakened minion damage or awakened elemental focus ? Since by pob the damage is verrry low difference but the price is double
"
Pros3d escribió:
is there a difference wich awakened gem to use awakened minion damage or awakened elemental focus ? Since by pob the damage is verrry low difference but the price is double

Is your question the difference between awakened minion damage gem and minion damage gem?
Changing minion damage gem to awakened minion damage gem will increase DPS by about 5%.

The elemental focus gem cannot be used in this build.
The firepower is greatly reduced.
Decided to invest a bit more into the AG and bought Asenath's Gentle Touch for him. It's a great investment and QoL item, well worth it for this build imo.

Also playing a bit slower and keeping Basalt Flask + Granite Flask up at all times greatly improved my survivability. Like this build, will be my go to choice for Blighted maps. My bossing char (Cremation Chieftain) struggles with that.

Is there any threat for AG? So far I didn't see him drop even once. If it stays that way, you don't need Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro and can just buy a Skin of the Loyal for the Global Defences buff for real cheap instead.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 14 ene. 2020 1:09:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional