[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Thanks for the swift reply, I'll try dropping the Forceful Scewering node. My only concern is the Chance to impale now being around 57%.

The nodes i dropped for Deep cuts were nodes you aren't currently using, so I will also go for Deep Cuts at the loss of the 7k tooltip dps.

The jewel cluster near Point blank sounds good to get tbh, even that +10 dexterity helps a ton when crafting items (so far done 1 sirus deathless with only self crafted items other than amulet, sadly no Saviour)

"
Archy159 escribió:
Thanks for the swift reply, I'll try dropping the Forceful Scewering node. My only concern is the Chance to impale now being around 57%.

The nodes i dropped for Deep cuts were nodes you aren't currently using, so I will also go for Deep Cuts at the loss of the 7k tooltip dps.

The jewel cluster near Point blank sounds good to get tbh, even that +10 dexterity helps a ton when crafting items (so far done 1 sirus deathless with only self crafted items other than amulet, sadly no Saviour)

Hm that's weird, I added up the sources of Impale chance on your gear and with Deep Cuts you should have 95%. 40% from impale support, 20% from dread banner, 20% from swift skewering and 15% from Deep Cuts.
Hah! it is because I didn't take in to account the Impale Support gem i think, very amateur mistake.
For some reason I can't get PoB to do what I want today (gin last night is to blame here).

I also noticed you mentioned that Critical Strike Multiplier isn't needed so much due to being Duelist. Is this to say dropping 'Heartseeker' and attached nodes won't affect boss dps much?

Yesterday I crafted 6 level 12 Assassins mark rings, not a single had dex or int. The struggle is real but I'm loving this crafting business
"
Archy159 escribió:
Hah! it is because I didn't take in to account the Impale Support gem i think, very amateur mistake.
For some reason I can't get PoB to do what I want today (gin last night is to blame here).

I also noticed you mentioned that Critical Strike Multiplier isn't needed so much due to being Duelist. Is this to say dropping 'Heartseeker' and attached nodes won't affect boss dps much?

Yesterday I crafted 6 level 12 Assassins mark rings, not a single had dex or int. The struggle is real but I'm loving this crafting business

I can't recall saying crit multi was unecesary, it is a very strong stat for us. I did however opt out of Heartseeker simply because those 4 points were better placed elsewhere. The cluster jewels eats up a lot of skill points.
I think it was mentioned on someone's weapon they posted, my bad.

Done a lot on this build today, need to upgrade to tailwind soon.

Thanks for your help, you've helped a lot <3

Made this beauty!

Question is, balls or no balls annul for a hunter crit mod later?
"
ExiledMemphis escribió:

Made this beauty!

Thats a good looking chest, gratz. And no I wouldnt annul it, to ballsy :P
"
ExiledMemphis escribió:

Made this beauty!

You just used serrated fossils? I'm trying to serrated fossil spam but didnt see - 15 once in 20 tries.

Chest is ilvl 86 warlord

Editado por útlima vez por Flitser en 2 abr. 2020 8:02:50
lmao 0 help in the forums for newbies i guess huh ? nice.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
Artaniz escribió:
Can anyone explain to me why we go slayer and not champion ? Every chat i see says slayer got gutted and im trying to decide if i want to stick with this build or not .

I want something that clears t16 maps and does A8 content . I already have a char that is clearing t14 maps but it rips occasionally on bosses and I want to make something that better does end game bosses .

Im about to the point of doing the first lab and im trying to figure out why people say champion is better than slayer before i go the rest of the way on this build as i dont want to roll another one this league .

Also is 20 EX enough to do end game or do i need to map more ?

I'm going to be 100% transparent with you here and say that unless you are experienced with melee builds in general, just go Champion. It's a lot easier to play and has more damage potential in the 100+ exalt late game.

Slayer got nerfed a little bit wich was justified because we were simply broken in Legion. The main reason this guide is exclusively Slayer is because I very much value the AoE we get in addition to some QoL stuff like reflect immunity and more movement speed.

The other reason is that there are a lot of succesful Champion guides out there atm so I dont have a reason to include that option in my guide. Should you want to play it however then the gear/skill tree is more or less 1:1

Dude thanks for the response ! , I have played PoE a long time but i have like 20 witches and 10 bow chicks , the only melee i ever played was a duel ichimonji jugg for lab running in like abyss league i think it was .

Can you or anyone tell me what champion ascendancy to use ? Id really like to do my normal lab .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional