[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
rical8 escribió:
lmao 0 help in the forums for newbies i guess huh ? nice.

No need to get upset, just post your question again. I cant keep up with all messages between work, playing the game myself and trying to upload content.
"
Artaniz escribió:
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
Artaniz escribió:
Can anyone explain to me why we go slayer and not champion ? Every chat i see says slayer got gutted and im trying to decide if i want to stick with this build or not .

I want something that clears t16 maps and does A8 content . I already have a char that is clearing t14 maps but it rips occasionally on bosses and I want to make something that better does end game bosses .

Im about to the point of doing the first lab and im trying to figure out why people say champion is better than slayer before i go the rest of the way on this build as i dont want to roll another one this league .

Also is 20 EX enough to do end game or do i need to map more ?

I'm going to be 100% transparent with you here and say that unless you are experienced with melee builds in general, just go Champion. It's a lot easier to play and has more damage potential in the 100+ exalt late game.

Slayer got nerfed a little bit wich was justified because we were simply broken in Legion. The main reason this guide is exclusively Slayer is because I very much value the AoE we get in addition to some QoL stuff like reflect immunity and more movement speed.

The other reason is that there are a lot of succesful Champion guides out there atm so I dont have a reason to include that option in my guide. Should you want to play it however then the gear/skill tree is more or less 1:1

Dude thanks for the response ! , I have played PoE a long time but i have like 20 witches and 10 bow chicks , the only melee i ever played was a duel ichimonji jugg for lab running in like abyss league i think it was .

Can you or anyone tell me what champion ascendancy to use ? Id really like to do my normal lab .

Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> Master of Metal -> First to Strike, Last to Fall or Unstoppable Hero

[/quote]

Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> Master of Metal -> First to Strike, Last to Fall or Unstoppable Hero[/quote]

you are amazing man , thanks for taking the time to answer my questions so quickly . Cant even thank you enough .
if anyone wondering about this builds situation with high end game gear. this is my item set :

currently i can kill a8 sirius and uber-elder deathless easily.

map speed is not bad but not good either. i got %45 dmg reduciton, 6.4k hp, %76 capped resists and %0 chaos res and i die occasionly.

here is my advice on expensive item upgrade order :

1. The Saviour and paradoxica: this weapon duo is amazing. saviour is helping to clearing stuff and bosses significantly, totally worth the money.

2. Body armour : If you don't have -15 mana cost body armor try to collect money for a good end game hunter-warlord armor. i bought mine for like 20 ex but it was the first week of the leauge. its probably much more cheaper now. don't buy an ordinary hunter-warlord chest. try to get high armour and life, resists. this will be your end game armor. if you already got a decent warlord armor with - mana cost skip this. and get the attack rings first.

3. Rings : assasian mark and mark of the elder is huge upgrade to your damage. i would prefer elder-shaper ring with increased melee damage and assasian mark curse this will be my next update.

4. Tailwind boots : i was lucky when crafting this. it is a huge improvement on life quality but its not so neccesary.
Editado por útlima vez por Rosqo en 2 abr. 2020 15:18:06
Hi! I have 11ex to invest but i dont know where or what to do next. I have no issues on maps t16 but bossing is smth another. Cant kill sirius I make alot of mistakes but current equipe is unforgivible.
Please any advices I stuck
Currenet gear
"
BigGlebowskii escribió:
Hi! I have 11ex to invest but i dont know where or what to do next. I have no issues on maps t16 but bossing is smth another. Cant kill sirius I make alot of mistakes but current equipe is unforgivible.
Please any advices I stuck
Currenet gear

A rare helmet with the "Nearby enemies take % increased physical damage"

or

a chest with the -15 mana cost mod so you can replace the Praxis ring.

I'do with chest and ring first :)
Hey, can we use double Ahn's Might with this build or no?
Hello, i have couple questions.

1. Is The Saviour and 2AS 450+ dps foil our endgame goal for weapons?
2. Are cluster jewels worth it to tinker with our regular passive tree?
3. Which setup is better explody chest with crit chance + good channeling cost ring, or channeling cost chest with explode/crit + Mark of the Elder?
4. Is Blood and Sand has 40% increased Buff Effect enchant really better than 40% cyclone damage? It's hard to grasp, cause blood and sand effect does't seem that big, id check it in PoB with my character, but im not too PoB savvy.

Cheers and thanks for the guide, i had fun with this build so far, although it took some time to adjust from playing unkillable str stacking chieftain last league, to this rather squishy character.
Editado por útlima vez por Unista en 2 abr. 2020 22:39:52
How is this compared to Bergerbrush's build?

I have about 50ex to spend and only care about bossing, i have an ed/cont character for mapping and would only use this for simulacrum, awakeners and shaper/elder/uber elder.
"
Fuyuukki escribió:
How is this compared to Bergerbrush's build?

I have about 50ex to spend and only care about bossing, i have an ed/cont character for mapping and would only use this for simulacrum, awakeners and shaper/elder/uber elder.

I'm not familiar with his build but Champion would be stronger if you only want to boss with it. Most of the benefits for being Slayer are mapping related.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional