[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Guys will this one work ? i just got it cant use it yet hopefully its ok

Hey everyone, I wanted to update from earlier here, just got A4 Sirus down with this last night. Still feel weak though as even just alch'd T16s are just kind of okay in terms of speed/survivability. I assume my weapons need an upgrade next? Not really sure what the next piece is.
"
XFIRE3 escribió:

Hey everyone, I wanted to update from earlier here, just got A4 Sirus down with this last night. Still feel weak though as even just alch'd T16s are just kind of okay in terms of speed/survivability. I assume my weapons need an upgrade next? Not really sure what the next piece is.

Better weapons, a helmet with Cyclone enchant and/or the nearby phys damage mod, 20% quality all your gems, and dont understimate the jewels
I got a PoB question

Does PoB calculate Paradoxica's double damage or should I edit it with 100% more damage?

I got a friend right now thats trying to calculate if he should toss currency after one or not

The guide hes following has editted 100% more damage onto their paradoxica, but this guide hasnt
Best boot enchant? Didn't see it in the guide. I've got move speed now but wondering if I should go for crit or attack speed.
Paradoxica vs ~450 pdps foil? Which is better value?
what do you recommend for amulet annointment? is it tenacity as its showing on the amulet?
Editado por útlima vez por mrjadillac en 4 abr. 2020 1:31:35
"
Paradoxica vs ~450 pdps foil? Which is better value?

just thinking about the damage stats, Foils are always better. in standard i nearly got twice as much dps
Editado por útlima vez por Death0rGlory1991 en 4 abr. 2020 4:13:57
Is % life regene mandatory on the body armor ? Since I keep dying a lot and on your POB you don't have a lot a life regen.
@ExiledMemphis if you have the fork from localidentity that I linked it should calculate Paradoxica just fine.

@EaterOfBabies I normally dont play with boots or gloves enchant but the best one would be 16% attack speed on kill followed closely by 10% movement speed if you havent been hit.

@andyourgod You're gonna have to check that in POB for the most accurate answer. When I compared it in the past a well rolled Paradoxica with 170 ish dps was equivalent to a 480 dps rare foil.

@mrjadillac If you can afford it then yes Tenacity is the best. However both Blade Master, Blade Dancer and a lot of the accuracy nodes can be useful.

@finiarel It's not mandatory no. We dont rely so much on life regen but more on life leech and flasks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional