[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey I'm a beginner at this game so I'm not too sure, but don't cyclone slayer builds mostly go vaal pact to heal more?
can someone explain Paradoxica to me? I KNOW its a great weapon, but when i POB it its a huge dps decrease. Im just using to ahns mights at the moment and have some change to throw at a weapon. Is there a way to make PoB calc that weapon correctly?

Gear im wearing.

Is there any other way other than pathbuild program to see the passive skill tree points? I m currently playing on a ps4 and cant check out the skill tree points.

Opinions on what to go for next: Saviour or +2 impale watcher's eye

8 impales gonna be siiiiickk
Guys what is this Foil I just accidently made while chancing?

Looks pretty fkn sweet with Area dmg for a cycloner.. Multimod some Physical with maby Impale chance, really no idea here!

Worst case I go beastcraft suffix-->prefix for bis weapon?
should i go double paradoxica? or keep the foil i have now?

here are my weapons:
Hi guys

I seem to have reached a stone wall in Sirus and dont know what the best way to improve my build is. Would like to hear your thoughts about it (also I am a bit of a noob have been playing for about 2 months now so if I made some retarded decisions do tell ) your help would be greatly apreciated.

my gear

best regards
Editado por útlima vez por tomazincek en 2 abr. 2020 3:46:04
Hello guys

I have around 10 ex now, where to invest primarily to improve my gear

Spoiler

I'm trying to craft the -15 thinking I would need 10 rolls max. I'm 15 in, am I doing something wrong?

Warlord chest ilvl 86
I think your armor would be wise.
"
9ndya escribió:
Hello guys

I have around 10 ex now, where to invest primarily to improve my gear

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional