[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Nice guide, had some fun mapping with explode chest, one question tho: I couldn't find any source on getting the fortify mod from dense fossil on a crusader influence helmet (for example poedb doesnt show it as a defence mod), can you confirm it's actually working or it's just better to craft an elder helmet with jagged fossils instead, thanks in advance!
Hello, I like the guide and I clean it quite well. I bought a chest with warlord and hunter to get -15 mana, I bought about 20 serrated and pristine fossils, I got -15 to the seventh roll, but it came out short and I decided to roll another roll but after more than 30 rolls that roll has not come out again:

I don't know what can happen, but I think it's not normal after so many rolls.

Thanks and sorry my bad english.
Editado por útlima vez por Raphter en 30 mar. 2020 21:57:57

Found a wild jewelled foil with flaring, threw an annul at it for fun and now have a 1 prefix (flaring) + 2 junk suffix foil. Is it worth scouring suffixes and crafting? Or not worth it because I don't have any other high tier aspd/phys mods?
"
Raphter escribió:
Spoiler
Hello, I like the guide and I clean it quite well. I bought a chest with warlord and hunter to get -15 mana, I bought about 20 serrated and pristine fossils, I got -15 to the seventh roll, but it came out short and I decided to roll another roll but after more than 30 rolls that roll has not come out again:

I don't know what can happen, but I think it's not normal after so many rolls.

Thanks and sorry my bad english.

You shouldn't have bought a chest with warlord/hunter - you should have rolled -15 mana on the wardlord and found a hunter with >1% crit and awakener orbed them together.

If you're looking to roll just life + -15 mana, it's estimated that 29 tries (edit: 64% confidence) will get you >50 life and -15 mana... I would have done that on just a warlord only base though.
Editado por útlima vez por Avocadoe en 30 mar. 2020 23:21:38
Thanks for this great Guide!

I have a Question about Weapons in general. At the moment im still using 2 Ahns Might with the -1 Frenzy Jewel and Weapons should be the next Upgrade now.

XX: Is Paradoxica really worth using it, a bad/avarage roled one start on POE.trade at around 3 EX at the Moment?

Only the Attack with that Weapon deals double Damage, so two of this Weapons should be used, that resolves in a round 6 EX Budget. Expansive, but i can not calculate my self what the amount of "Double Damage" is effectivly bringing?

XX: For Example a Foil ~300 pDPS with the following Stats ist "only" around 1.5 EX

+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Adds 12 to 23 Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
26% increased Critical Strike Chance
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
40% increased Damage with Bleeding
crafted102% increased Physical Damage
crafted20% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks

What can you recommend in this case? Is it useful to take 2 Paradoxica, better a mix with 1 Paradoxica and 1 Foil or better saving Currency and going with 2 Foils with good stats?

Thanks in advance!

Editado por útlima vez por Ancestral83 en 31 mar. 2020 4:01:50
Got new weapon and 6L armor, now i guess will have to save money to get paradoxia weapon.
"
Ancestral83 escribió:
What can you recommend in this case? Is it useful to take 2 Paradoxica, better a mix with 1 Paradoxica and 1 Foil or better saving Currency and going with 2 Foils with good stats?
Not sure about low budget paradoxicas but just use POB and check it by yourself?

My tests for high end Paradoxicas with perfect rolls at around 25ex were not worth it at least. Foils around 15ex were already even with them.
Getting 1 shotted by core boss, wondering why, got all res cap and 5,4k hp but still killing me so easy.
Hey,

What should I do, I find myself to be incredibly squishy and die pretty quickly to mobs in red maps.

Gear wise I didn't think I was doing too badly, where should I go from here?

Should I switch to champion for more survivability?

I must admit I'm confused with Paradoxica too... I'm using this which is far away from great I know, but it costs 6ex anyways

And according to PoB, 420pdps foil which is around 6 ex right now gives me a bit more DPS... not sure if those calculations are ok? Not to mention, I have modified my Paradoxica a bit in PoB to give increased attack speed all the time, not only when rare enemy is nearby.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional