[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Ziosté escribió:
I can't kill Sirus with my current gear. Any suggestions on how to do it? I can't even reach phase 3, if i try to get close to him i die instantly.

Hello,
Do you mind give us a pastebin ? I can't load your pseudo into my pob, cuz of the "é" of Ziosté :)

And, you really should watch a guide (if you don't have actually). This one is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQrrp0-n95Q
So I decided to give Cyclone a try over the last days when I came across this build given to me by a friend but I think I am doing something wrong.

In my POB I am outscaling your POB after getting 370dps Ahn's and a few good items such as ring or gloves but comparing my experience with the videos you link I would be surprised if I have even 50% of your area of effect or even half of your damage and not even close to your movement speed.

Not entirely sure what I am doing wrong actually. Any help is appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/YCRqpDqH
Would i still need the -8 mana cost for the rings if i already have the -15 mana cost on my body armour?
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:
I can't kill Sirus with my current gear. Any suggestions on how to do it? I can't even reach phase 3, if i try to get close to him i die instantly.

Hello,
Do you mind give us a pastebin ? I can't load your pseudo into my pob, cuz of the "é" of Ziosté :)

And, you really should watch a guide (if you don't have actually). This one is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQrrp0-n95Q

https://pastebin.com/2JCz81jm
This is my pastebin. If you can, tell me what i need to upgrade. Thank you.
"
BakaBerserk escribió:
Would i still need the -8 mana cost for the rings if i already have the -15 mana cost on my body armour?

Nop, the total cost of Cyclone is 8, so either the ring or the armour is correct. (Armor is really better since the praxis ring is kinda meh)
"
Ziosté escribió:

Sure, I will take a look tonight. Did you kill Sirus ? :)
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:

No, i barely can stay alive in phase 1-2
"
Ziosté escribió:
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:

Did you try lowering the Awakening level on your Atlas?
I think Sirus is more about learning the mechanics. I failed my first attempt at lvl 4, lowered to lvl 1 - managed to kill him but still died 3 times. Yesterday went 2nd time - at lvl 4 and still died once of my own stupidity (didn't pay attention when we was creating his storm so he placed it right on me) but wasn't bothered since I just hit lvl 95 (it gets hard now to lvl up!).
Make sure you have a jewel 'Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you', don't stress and you can do it ;) I didn't even respect Vaal Pact on the end, although people says it helps.
Good luck!
"
Ziosté escribió:

Hey, I took a look in your stuff yesterday, It's a really good one. I mean, my first Sirus kill was made with less life and DPS.

Of course there is a room for improvement, like Awakened Melee physical (which give us intimidate on hit, so we can go for impale watcher's eye) or some better stats, but it shouldn't be a problem for awakened 5 Sirus.

The fight is a bit tricky (the global red color didn't help me at all) But my main advice is to watch some guide. (I did it before my first kill)

If my memories are ok, First phase is like Laser-Dodge, then hit.

Then, there is a transition phase. The trick here is to go in a corner (South-West for me) and Wait. I use the unique Atziri's Acuity, so I can regen a little bit here. After like, 30s or more, go check him. If Sirus is out of the tornado, go under him, and begin phase 2.

There is a few more mechanics, but you should stay as close as possible to be able to dodge the long rock tunnel by passing through him. The small Labyrinth is a bit tricky, but nothing excep quick reflex and Quicksliver flask help here.

Transition phase is hiding again, wait and re-go. Til the end. Next phase are just the same mechanics, but much larger etc.

Lemme know if it helps ! It's a short glimpse of my memories, so it may be fuzzy :)
Editado por útlima vez por Maryleet en 6 feb. 2020 6:27:39
"
ragsha escribió:

Did you try lowering the Awakening level on your Atlas?
I think Sirus is more about learning the mechanics. I failed my first attempt at lvl 4, lowered to lvl 1 - managed to kill him but still died 3 times. Yesterday went 2nd time - at lvl 4 and still died once of my own stupidity (didn't pay attention when we was creating his storm so he placed it right on me) but wasn't bothered since I just hit lvl 95 (it gets hard now to lvl up!).
Make sure you have a jewel 'Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you', don't stress and you can do it ;) I didn't even respect Vaal Pact on the end, although people says it helps.
Good luck!

"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:

Hey, I took a look in your stuff yesterday, It's a really good one. I mean, my first Sirus kill was made with less life and DPS.

Of course there is a room for improvement, like Awakened Melee physical (which give us intimidate on hit, so we can go for impale watcher's eye) or some better stats, but it shouldn't be a problem for awakened 5 Sirus.

The fight is a bit tricky (the global red color didn't help me at all) But my main advice is to watch some guide. (I did it before my first kill)

If my memories are ok, First phase is like Laser-Dodge, then hit.

Then, there is a transition phase. The trick here is to go in a corner (South-West for me) and Wait. I use the unique Atziri's Acuity, so I can regen a little bit here. After like, 30s or more, go check him. If Sirus is out of the tornado, go under him, and begin phase 2.

There is a few more mechanics, but you should stay as close as possible to be able to dodge the long rock tunnel by passing through him. The small Labyrinth is a bit tricky, but nothing excep quick reflex and Quicksliver flask help here.

Transition phase is hiding again, wait and re-go. Til the end. Next phase are just the same mechanics, but much larger etc.

Lemme know if it helps ! It's a short glimpse of my memories, so it may be fuzzy :)

Thank you both. I'll try lowering the awakening level, using the jewel for corrupted blood, removing vaal pact and using a life flask (still dont know which one to remove).
If i wanna use awekening melee phys support and the impale watcher's eye which one of mine should i remove?
Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional