[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
thoctor escribió:

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you get the #% to Critical Strike Multiplier during any Flask Effect implicit on the Perseverance belt? I've been monitoring trade for it but have yet to see one with this specific implicit. Is it just extremely rare and therefore no one wants to sell it? Or is there something else I'm missing?

I appreciate anyone willing to help educate me on this one.

Hello :)
Only the corrupted one have this mods (Corrupt an item can modify implicit, so you can get some amazing shit, but most of the time it will be trash)
To find one, you should look for [IMPLICIT] Increase ... in the trade filter.
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
thoctor escribió:

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you get the #% to Critical Strike Multiplier during any Flask Effect implicit on the Perseverance belt? I've been monitoring trade for it but have yet to see one with this specific implicit. Is it just extremely rare and therefore no one wants to sell it? Or is there something else I'm missing?

I appreciate anyone willing to help educate me on this one.

Only the corrupted one have this mods (Corrupt an item can modify implicit, so you can get some amazing shit, but most of the time it will be trash)
To find one, you should look for [IMPLICIT] Increase ... in the trade filter.

Thank you! Below is how I am searching, is this correct?

If I'm searching correctly, and still not finding the aforementioned implicit, would you recommended buying Perseverances and Vaaling them until I get the implicit? Judging by this modifier table there are 21 possibilities for belts so its a 1/21 (4.76%) chance? Thanks again for your help :)
"
thoctor escribió:

If I'm searching correctly, and still not finding the aforementioned implicit, would you recommended buying Perseverances and Vaaling them until I get the implicit? Judging by this modifier table there are 21 possibilities for belts so its a 1/21 (4.76%) chance? Thanks again for your help :)

Yep, this is correct !
Only few are sold (search for offline result too)
Criticial chance is much cheaper than critical mutliplier :)

Try to corrupt one is pretty difficult, it's not only the 21 possibilities, it could do nothing, change your item into rare one ...
"
Hawaianas escribió:
Hi, been playing this build since the beggining of the league, slowly i could amass a small amount (30ex) to invest, what should i do?

a. Invest in this build (still a lot to do, need better chest, rings, boots, jewels, flasks and gems)

b. Start trasitioning to other, more expesive, cyclone build (starforge, savior, etc?) what are the best cyclone builds for endgame?

tyvm

Hey ! I thought alot about it too (I'm not that rich and my gear is not perfect, but let's say it's for later in the game)
I think I will go for The Saviour/Paradoxica (or double Paradoxica).

I mean, I choose double weapons, but Starforge seems a cheaper alternative. My thought is the DPS is not as good as double Weapons, but the AOE is incredible.

Double rare is pretty popular too, but it looks Really expensive =/
(I'm using that https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Slayer&skill=Cyclone&weapon=Sword-/-Sword&sort=dps)
Editado por útlima vez por Maryleet en 4 feb. 2020 2:24:13

very happy about my build
"
apasus escribió:

very happy about my build

Swap to champion for insane damage ;)

Also getting +2 impale watchers is massive damage upgrade
Hello guys. I want to ask about some advices. I'm playing this build and I'm very happy. Right now I'm doing T7/8 maps to fill my atlas and to get more watchstones. Want to ask what should I aim for now. I know I need some more levels cause 86 isn't that high. I know that I need to change my armor to -15 mana cost and also my rings. One ring with stats cause I had problem with intelligence but now it's okay with my onyx amulet. Also, I know I have only 34% fire resistance but with other amulet it's 76%. Just bought this onyx cause I think price was good. Using other one to get 75% fire res but when I'll change armor I'll get resistances with rings. Also, I know I need to make 4th lab cause it's kinda big boost for DPS. Would really appreciate any help with my gear.

Editado por útlima vez por Niyaki_ en 4 feb. 2020 16:40:59
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
thoctor escribió:

Yep, this is correct !
Only few are sold (search for offline result too)
Criticial chance is much cheaper than critical mutliplier :)

Try to corrupt one is pretty difficult, it's not only the 21 possibilities, it could do nothing, change your item into rare one ...

Got it! Great advice and thank you again for your help Maryleet :)
"
Hello guys. I want to ask about some advices. I'm playing this build and I'm very happy. Right now I'm doing T7/8 maps to fill my atlas and to get more watchstones. Want to ask what should I aim for now. I know I need some more levels cause 86 isn't that high. I know that I need to change my armor to -15 mana cost and also my rings. One ring with stats cause I had problem with intelligence but now it's okay with my onyx amulet. Also, I know I have only 34% fire resistance but with other amulet it's 76%. Just bought this onyx cause I think price was good. Using other one to get 75% fire res but when I'll change armor I'll get resistances with rings. Also, I know I need to make 4th lab cause it's kinda big boost for DPS. Would really appreciate any help with my gear.

I don't know what are you looking for, all of your remarks are pretty correct, keep going :)
"
thoctor escribió:

Got it! Great advice and thank you again for your help Maryleet :)

Well, ur welcome :)
Good luck with your new belt !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional