[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"

HEllo :)

Your first goal (in any build) is to max your resist (have 75% in fire/cold/light).

You're amulet Anointment is not the best, you should allocate fatal blade. Plus, there is a nice crafted mod => +19%Damage, +1Range.

Both of your diamond ring lack life, maybe X to X Phys damage, and alot of res. It's pretty nice to have the reduction cost on the ring instead of the body armor, but it gives you pretty weak ring :(

For some damage mitigation, you probably want "Phys Damage taken as fire damage" on your helmet.

I hope this will help you !

Trully thanks i will try to change my belt for a stygian with full resist so i could change my gears

My current setup.
I decided to drop the defenses provided by the helmet, and got myself The Rat Cage, which improved my DPS by nearly 30%. We shall see if the HP loss is a deal-breaker (5,7k hp+es -> 5,1k hp+es)

Also, regarding my flasks - I have them lined up by their duration, so that longer lasting flasks are closer to the top, and I can just mash 2-3-4-5 with their effects ending at the same time.

Anything I can do to push this DPS even higher?
Hello,

Really enjoyed your build. I like to push levels.

So i have a question about next skill tree point.

Any advice after 116 point?

Ambidexterity - Blade Barrier - Razor's Edge. Which one you prefer?

Also i have a question about Perseverance. Is there any visual bug about it? Cause i have never seen onslaught buff on myself. And because of that i never tought to go for skill Graceful Assult.

Do you know it works with it?

Thanks.
"
Belial2013 escribió:

Anything I can do to push this DPS even higher?

Switch to impale champion with saviour/paradox setup. This setups was insane DPS. Switched myself back to slayer with headhunter/3 inspired learning setup and its so broken when mapping :D

Kinda miss my champ version since it was amazing boss killer and map clear was sick too :)

"
juju666 escribió:
So i have taken FilthyMonkey's champion to the next levels i would never have imagined :D Thanks to him for some sweet gear i got!

Here my current ridiculous setup:

Would recommend to swap to dual paradox champion when can effort them. Damage is insane!
Hello,

I play the build and it´s very fun and effective, really good job here ;P

In hard maps I´m starting to struggle, I know that I don´t have an insane gear but I´m feeling a big lack of DPS in single target damage and also a bit squishy, much more noticeable in 2 players games.
I know that some of my gems are not maxed but this shouldn´t make an insane difference in single target dps.

Also I see my dps very low in PoB, I´m using the fork wich supports Impale correct calculations and some other features but maybe I´m missing something about the configuration.

Anyone can help me a bit here?

Also I do son minor "tweaks" to fit more my playstyle.

Thanks in advance.

kek?
Editado por útlima vez por Istvan_86 en 2 feb. 2020 20:34:04
Hi, been playing this build since the beggining of the league, slowly i could amass a small amount (30ex) to invest, what should i do?

a. Invest in this build (still a lot to do, need better chest, rings, boots, jewels, flasks and gems)

b. Start trasitioning to other, more expesive, cyclone build (starforge, savior, etc?) what are the best cyclone builds for endgame?

tyvm
Well, thanks to Asramero again. I played this on Legion, it works like a charm and now i tried it again, still working like charm. Didnt change anything, just copied my legion char and puff Sirus 8 down. Thanks again Sir.
I can't kill Sirus with my current gear. Any suggestions on how to do it? I can't even reach phase 3, if i try to get close to him i die instantly.
"
gokuan escribió:

I am going to change the weak weapon and I have an enlighted in leveluping

Any ideas for leveluping this stuff?

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you get the #% to Critical Strike Multiplier during any Flask Effect implicit on the Perseverance belt? I've been monitoring trade for it but have yet to see one with this specific implicit. Is it just extremely rare and therefore no one wants to sell it? Or is there something else I'm missing?

I appreciate anyone willing to help educate me on this one.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional