[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Crampip escribió:
Hey guys just a quick question.
I have taken out the CWDT-Frost bomb setup for an enlighten on Pride & Flesh and Stone so I can run lvl 2 Precision.
Has anyone found the Frost bomb setup to be more worth the slot than a dps boost with Precision?

Hey !
Except the high amount of intel required, I don't see any drawback.

Speaking of that, I have some trouble to understand How it's possible to run All the aura (including Herald of Purity), even with two Enlighten lvl4.
Well, my pob does not want me to do =/ Is there any special trick I am unaware ?

Thanks !
Editado por útlima vez por Maryleet en 8 feb. 2020 4:41:24
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Crampip escribió:
Hey guys just a quick question.
I have taken out the CWDT-Frost bomb setup for an enlighten on Pride & Flesh and Stone so I can run lvl 2 Precision.
Has anyone found the Frost bomb setup to be more worth the slot than a dps boost with Precision?

Hey !
Except the high amount of intel required, I don't see any drawback.

Speaking of that, I have some trouble to understand How it's possible to run All the aura (including Herald of Purity), even with two Enlighten lvl4.
Well, my pob does not want me to do =/ Is there any special trick I am unaware ?

Thanks !

So there are a few tricks. First is you need a Circle of Guilt with 35%+ reduced mana reserved for herald of purity.

Second, you need the helmet enchant 30% reduced mana reservation for Flesh and Stone.

Then you link Pride - HoP - Dread Banner - Enlighten 4.

Alternatively, there's a Warlord amulet suffix with Pride has 20-25% reduced mana reserve.

And the last alternative is you don't link Maim to Flesh and Stone and use Pride - HoP - F & S - Enlighten 4. But then you lose ~12% DPS.

IMO, the helmet enchant is the best way, cheapest, and is far superior to Cyclone attack speed enchant for what you're getting, enough mana for Maim with F&S.
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:

So there are a few tricks. First is you need a Circle of Guilt with 35%+ reduced mana reserved for herald of purity.

Second, you need the helmet enchant 30% reduced mana reservation for Flesh and Stone.

Alternatively, there's a Warlord amulet suffix with Pride has 20-25% reduced mana reserve.

And the last alternative is you don't link Maim to Flesh and Stone and use Pride - HoP - F & S - Enlighten 4. But then you lose ~12% DPS.

IMO, the helmet enchant is the best way, cheapest, and is far superior to Cyclone attack speed enchant for what you're getting, enough mana for Maim with F&S.

Oh yeah, I did realize it was circle of guild a few moment later I post my question. I'm a bit dumb because I look for Circle of guild explicitly on POE Ninja, then ask a few moment later "wow, how does it works ?"

Thanks for the other alternative, I didn't know :)
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:

Oh yeah, I did realize it was circle of guild a few moment later I post my question. I'm a bit dumb because I look for Circle of guild explicitly on POE Ninja, then ask a few moment later "wow, how does it works ?"

Thanks for the other alternative, I didn't know :)

Just to clarify. Regardless of which option you go for, you need Circle of Guilt.

In addition, you have to pick one of: helmet enchant, Warlord amulet suffix, or forgoing Maim.
hi all.

i had fun and i did in east way around 90 levels.

Now, cause the lag of the server, i die too often beacause i not leech life.

i havd trouble with mana to run all auras so at moment i drop the banner.

i have around 20 ex and desidere kill sirius alone (until now i can't).

This my items (i am going to try a CWDT+steekskin setup, and swap blood rage with a vaal haste)

Editado por útlima vez por Homo_Lupo_Lupis en 10 feb. 2020 13:24:36
so frustrating to recolor all my gear based on your link then I look at your current gear and its all completely different....
how important is perseverance? is the onslaught on fortify that important to just pick that belt ?
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:
Just to clarify. Regardless of which option you go for, you need Circle of Guilt.

In addition, you have to pick one of: helmet enchant, Warlord amulet suffix, or forgoing Maim.

Thanks for the clarification :) I was only looking for the amulet one, didn't even thought about the helmet enchant.
"
RabzH escribió:
how important is perseverance? is the onslaught on fortify that important to just pick that belt ?

Anyone with knowledge can say something about that?

I'm also wondering the same
It gave you that free 7 linked, plus it is like taking a steroid while you’re attacking so I would said it is BiS item for this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional