[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Finally completed my version of the build. I wanted to stick with Ahn's since that's the core unique of the build. I focused on damage and movespeed. Clear speed is the biggest weakness of the build and I've invested heavily to mitigate that.

Build highlights: 6k life, 4.5 million single target DPS, +137% peak movespeed, Inspired Learning, all endgame content completed
PoB: https://pastebin.com/cQVpfkEK

Thank you to OP for a great build. With 3 ex, I had 5.5k life, 3 million DPS and killed Sirus A5. I spent 60ex on the luxury items but they're not necessary to completing content, just for fun. That's the hallmark of a great build, cheap to start, can complete all content, and the right build type for the current boss killing league.
Great build, im having fun atm while im playing it (i started to play poe in this league) :)
I need an improvement advice aswell - what should i upgrade first? Its not about min/max i hope, cuz i dont have enough currency atm (about 10ex).
I want to try to kill Sirius or Elder/Shaper for the first time, but im a little bit scared, cuz i think that im undergeared/not experienced :)
Here is my char link (sry, dont know how to link items explicit) - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/r0mbus/characters
Another question - the cyclone tooltip in the game shows me about 11,5k in each hand and about ~118k DPS (buffed with Auras). Is this ok?
Editado por útlima vez por r0mbus en 13 feb. 2020 3:04:04
Hey! I'm having problems slotting the gem: cast when damage taken due to intelligence deficiency.

How should I make up for extra int? (for CWDT)

Currently I'm allocating a passive point to a +30 node, but I'm not sure if that's the best use of a passive point. Sorry if this sounds like a really noob question, but I'm pretty new so :D

Very detailed guide btw. As a new player I love that I can learn and follow at the same time.
Editado por útlima vez por renz1 en 13 feb. 2020 3:41:53
"
r0mbus escribió:
Great build, im having fun atm while im playing it (i started to play poe in this league) :)
I need an improvement advice aswell - what should i upgrade first? Its not about min/max i hope, cuz i dont have enough currency atm (about 10ex).

Your build is lookin good. You've got the basic build down. You can definitely kill Sirus A0 at least. It's mainly about learning the mechanics. Watch a YouTube video and just jump in. I failed my first 2 Sirus, it's not a big deal. If you really want the loot you can ask someone to kill it for you when you're down to your last 2 portals.

Level 21/20 Cyclone is a big upgrade. More dps and bigger AOE. BTW, you can level up 6 Cyclone gems in your weapon switch. Then use the vendor recipe to go from 20/0 gems to 1/20 (gem lvl/gem quality). Then level them up again to 20. After that, corrupt and pray. Usually 1 in 8-10 gems will corrupt to 21/20. The other way is to buy it for 2ex.

After this, to improve gets costly. For other upgrade ideas, see my post near the top of page 89 of this thread.
"
renz1 escribió:
Hey! I'm having problems slotting the gem: cast when damage taken due to intelligence deficiency.

How should I make up for extra int? (for CWDT)

Currently I'm allocating a passive point to a +30 node, but I'm not sure if that's the best use of a passive point. Sorry if this sounds like a really noob question, but I'm pretty new so :D

Very detailed guide btw. As a new player I love that I can learn and follow at the same time.

We don't level CWDT past lvl 1. Int requirement for lvl 1 is 27, so you just need a bit of Int on any piece of gear.

The +30 node is usually not a good investment. Don't worry about asking noob questions. We were all noobs at some point and this game is so complicated that everyone has something to learn.
Decided to swap to the Champion Paradoxica version of cyclone halfway through the league. Reached level 100 and just about finished my league goals. over 16m damage with 2 Paradoxica or 10.8m damage with Saviour not including the reflection. I will leave my pob for anyone interested in checking it out.

Only way I can think of to increase the damage further would be an expensive watcher's eye, or maybe some crazy foils. Also could use some better gloves but whatever lmao.

https://pastebin.com/tgfQHUCY
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
megainho escribió:
Hi, first time playing PoE. I'd appreciate some improvement advices, budget is around 6ex.

I'm currently lvl 91 at awakener 5, Sirus rekt me mostly because mechanics but anyways i'm sometimes dying at t15-16 maps. I feel a bit squishy and I'm not sure if it's because low life, leech, poor dps or a bit of everything...

I don't know how to link gems, it's pacifism and a rare with missing resists and some damage, don't have the nodes for the 3rd one.

Thank you!

Hey :)
Your profile is private, I can't import you on pob (maybe give us a link ?)

Some few upgrade :
You should use the Lions roar flask, it's a great DPS boost.
I don't know if all your resist is capped at 75%, but it should be your top priority :)

Devoto's devotion is nice DPS Boost, but a rare helmet give you more life/resist, maybe you should consider it ?
What's your life total ? Aiming 5k is OK, 6k is really good.

How much DPS pob gives you ? (Do not forget the configuration tab, and tick all the flask in the item tab). If it's more than 1M~1M2, it's probably OK.

Lemme know if it's ok !

Hey, thanks for answering!

I will buy the Lion's roar flask as you suggested. I'm using Devoto's devotion because i feel comfortable with the extra mov. speed but I guess i can use a rare one to improve survivability.

Profile is public now, but heres pob link anyways: https://pastebin.com/rHs5BgQD

Elemental resist are capped, life it's 4.9k

Pob gives me only 537k :( any clue why it's so low?
"
megainho escribió:
"
Maryleet escribió:
"
megainho escribió:
Hi, first time playing PoE. I'd appreciate some improvement advices, budget is around 6ex.

I'm currently lvl 91 at awakener 5, Sirus rekt me mostly because mechanics but anyways i'm sometimes dying at t15-16 maps. I feel a bit squishy and I'm not sure if it's because low life, leech, poor dps or a bit of everything...

I don't know how to link gems, it's pacifism and a rare with missing resists and some damage, don't have the nodes for the 3rd one.

Thank you!

Hey :)
Your profile is private, I can't import you on pob (maybe give us a link ?)

Some few upgrade :
You should use the Lions roar flask, it's a great DPS boost.
I don't know if all your resist is capped at 75%, but it should be your top priority :)

Devoto's devotion is nice DPS Boost, but a rare helmet give you more life/resist, maybe you should consider it ?
What's your life total ? Aiming 5k is OK, 6k is really good.

How much DPS pob gives you ? (Do not forget the configuration tab, and tick all the flask in the item tab). If it's more than 1M~1M2, it's probably OK.

Lemme know if it's ok !

Hey, thanks for answering!

I will buy the Lion's roar flask as you suggested. I'm using Devoto's devotion because i feel comfortable with the extra mov. speed but I guess i can use a rare one to improve survivability.

Profile is public now, but heres pob link anyways: https://pastebin.com/rHs5BgQD

Elemental resist are capped, life it's 4.9k

Pob gives me only 537k :( any clue why it's so low?

with the pob you linked, you're at roughly 2m dps with all buffs up etc. You are probably not using the pob fork with impale damage calculations.
@SpookyDucks
You said: 'You are probably not using the pob fork with impale damage calculations.'

Can you please elaborate? (Sorry for being a noob!). I thought there is a bug in PoB (as per guide) that prevents proper DPS calculation with Impale.
Would be good to see my actual DPS with Impale :-)

Many thanks for all the good posts here, learned so much about PoE this league!
Editado por útlima vez por ragsha en 13 feb. 2020 13:42:29
Apologies for spamming! Having issues with posting on my mobile...
Editado por útlima vez por ragsha en 13 feb. 2020 13:40:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional