[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
KahveliKahve escribió:
"
JaredN escribió:
What is your life pool? Did you cap resist? If you can make your character public or share the pastebin then may have better idea.

https://pastebin.com/J48v72tY

Passive tree, miss out a few key nodes like Charging Offensive, Rampart, 2 x Jewel Sockets, etc.

Beside this, you have yet to complete your merc and uber lab. If you're able to grind t13 maps is consider very good.
Loving this build after quite a break from PoE!
Looking to take down all the endgame.
What upgrades do I need to perform in order to take down Shaper/Uber Elder?
I know about the flasks, but the rest?
Got around 6ex, ty!

Hello,

Currently getting this build together and I was considering trying to annul that life regen and multi craft it but I am not so sure it's worth it

Also does Vulnerability CWDT & Assassin's Mark ring synergise together or you need some sort of "you can apply an additionnal curse" somewhere to make it work efficiently

Thank you for your time
Editado por útlima vez por Splifus en 28 ene. 2020 11:02:30
"
JaredN escribió:
"
daredar562 escribió:
Hello guys , sorry for borrow your time , but there is an uniq helmet what can i use or this build ? dont have a lot of currency for a perfect head.
here is my gear

That helmet is okish, unique helmet is unnecessary imo unless you can get Cyclone enhancement on it.

Okay, than i wont buy other helmet :) but i think my pob say : 40k avg dps and 270k total dps, is it low or jsut for me ?
( here is my pob https://pastebin.com/DEU57xgU )
"
Splifus escribió:
Hello,

Currently getting this build together and I was considering trying to annul that life regen and multi craft it but I am not so sure it's worth it

Also does Vulnerability CWDT & Assassin's Mark ring synergise together or you need some sort of "you can apply an additionnal curse" somewhere to make it work efficiently

Thank you for your time

This build using Vaal Pact so life regen is no use at all actually.

And you're right, you can only choose either Vulnerability CWDT or Assassin's Mark ring unless you have "You can apply additional curse" affix on one of your gears. Personally, I prefer Assassin's Mark ring as it is more consistent because it will apply the curse whenever you hit the mobs, unlike the CWDT which you will need to take damage first. But both also work and it is more on personal choice and budget.
"
JaredN escribió:
"
Hello. Should I follow gem setup guide or I should do it by other way? I see that a lot of people have other setup of gems and also "current gear" spoiler is different than "Gem Setup"

Basic guiding principles is still the same,

Main skill = Cyclone — Melee Physical Dmg — Brutality — Pulverise — Impale — Fortify.

Aura & buff = Pride, Flesh & Stone — Maim, Blood & Sand, Dread Banner.

Movement = Leap Slam — Faster Attack — Endurance Charge on Melee Stun — Blood Magic or Vaal Ancestral Warchief if you have enough mana for Leap Slam.

Mitigation = CWDT — IC — ID — any curse gem that u prefer (Temporal, Enfeeble, Vulnerability, etc.)

Assassin’s Mark for normal combat apply either from the curse ring or glove (Oskarm) so save a few socket there.

The rest are more on personal choice I think. For example, I don’t like the degen from Blood Rage so I replace it with Vaal Molten Shell for a better survival when dealing with metamorph or bossing.

The good thing on new vaal gem is you get 2 skills in one socket so for normal combatting, you can either activate Ancestral Warchief for more dps or Molten Shell for more protection if you have enough mana for it, and only use the vaal skills when necessary.

Can you take a look at my character? It's 83 slayer, profile is public. I followed 100% gem setup on the first page with build. Not sure should I change it.
"
daredar562 escribió:
"
JaredN escribió:
"
daredar562 escribió:
Hello guys , sorry for borrow your time , but there is an uniq helmet what can i use or this build ? dont have a lot of currency for a perfect head.
here is my gear

That helmet is okish, unique helmet is unnecessary imo unless you can get Cyclone enhancement on it.

Okay, than i wont buy other helmet :) but i think my pob say : 40k avg dps and 270k total dps, is it low or jsut for me ?
( here is my pob https://pastebin.com/DEU57xgU )

Your max total dps in POB is 650k which is a bit low. For improvement, I will try to get a another spikes glove with attack speed. May be replace that steel ring with another Diamond Ring with better affix. Change that Stibnite Flask to Diamond Flask.

You also need to work on your resist capping as well.
"
Can you take a look at my character? It's 83 slayer, profile is public. I followed 100% gem setup on the first page with build. Not sure should I change it.

Gems setup is correct but your CWDT will not trigger the Vulnerability curse because they are not linked.

Should replace that Tabula if possible and complete your ascendancy. Should also consider to replace one of the Life Flask with Lion Roar, one of the Quicksilver Flask with Diamond Flask, Silver Flask with Basalt Flask, etc.
"
JaredN escribió:
"

Gems setup is correct but your CWDT will not trigger the Vulnerability curse because they are not linked.

Should replace that Tabula if possible and complete your ascendancy. Should also consider to replace one of the Life Flask with Lion Roar, one of the Quicksilver Flask with Diamond Flask, Silver Flask with Basalt Flask, etc.

Yeah. I'm trying to collect money for armor -15 mana. Farming maps rn and then I try to sell loot. Guess it will be huge problem but maybe it will work cause I throw all items into stash tab and then I try to categorize it and sell. Not sure is it good method.
Always good to use vendor recipe to generate currency until you have a good drop. 6l -15 mana armor is not that expensive actually if you are not aiming at those astral plate with high life or good rolls.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional