[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
KahveliKahve escribió:
What should i upgrade?
I think my defence is so low

Sorry for posting again but i'm really stuck. I don't know what to do.

May be you want to share what is your real issue?
"
daredar562 escribió:
Hello guys , sorry for borrow your time , but there is an uniq helmet what can i use or this build ? dont have a lot of currency for a perfect head.
here is my gear

That helmet is okish, unique helmet is unnecessary imo unless you can get Cyclone enhancement on it.
Hey had a question about the build, I see a lot of people using do you think this would be a good thing to buy if you can afford it or do you not choose it because you don't think it's as good?
Editado por útlima vez por Berserkr666 en 28 ene. 2020 3:10:10
"
JaredN escribió:
"
KahveliKahve escribió:
What should i upgrade?
I think my defence is so low

Sorry for posting again but i'm really stuck. I don't know what to do.

May be you want to share what is your real issue?

My defence is low i can't even handle t14 maps.
What is your life pool? Did you cap resist? If you can make your character public or share the pastebin then may have better idea.
Uncheck the 'Hide Characters tab' in your profile privacy settings so we can load your character into Path of Building.

That will help us pinpoint any issues with your build.

EDIT: you are missing A LOT of cold resist from your build. I cannot account at the moment for the resists from your build, but 115% from gear is way too low - we're looking @ 55% resists @ a10.

Same with lightning res - 129% from gear -> 69% @ a10.

Cap your resists first (get at least 75% (135% total) to each of the ele resists). Endgame is balanced around players having their elemental resists capped.

Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 28 ene. 2020 4:56:35

My freshest item setup. Awakener 6 down. Beat Elder into a little grey stain. Bullying the Elderslayers. All's good.

This body armour cost me 9.5 ex :)
"
Utharam escribió:
Uncheck the 'Hide Characters tab' in your profile privacy settings so we can load your character into Path of Building.

EDIT: you are missing A LOT of cold resist from your build. I cannot account at the moment for the resists from your build, but 115% from gear is way too low - we're looking @ 55% resists @ a10.

Cap your resists first (get at least 75% (135% total) to each of the ele resists). Endgame is balanced around players having their elemental resists capped.

https://pastebin.com/J48v72tY
"
JaredN escribió:
What is your life pool? Did you cap resist? If you can make your character public or share the pastebin then may have better idea.

"
KahveliKahve escribió:
"
Utharam escribió:

OK, I take it back. Resists are not the issue.

Your damage, however, is.
Finish the labs (merciless and uber). Take Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour.

Once you level up some, finish the Dismembering node wheel, Charging Offensive and Rampart (Rampart first, as it improves your fortify).

Consider ditching Alira bonus, and take Eramir instead (vendor 20 regret orbs and 1 Onyx amulet for the Book of Reform). You'll lose only some crit multi (since you are resist capped) but that's easily found in even the small crit multi nodes

And if you really want more HP, take the easy jewel sockets (those with strength nodes nearby) and plop in some good jewels with +% maximum life.
Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 28 ene. 2020 5:28:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional