[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I've found some relatively cheap items that may help for the build.

What do you think about them?

Any advice?

I know the enchantment on helmet is not correct, im trying to find better enchant :P

And I think I need some better gloves, with attack speed + resists.

Love this thread and the build, its great to see everyone is helping each other.

My profile is opened if anyone wanna see my items and give extra advice.

Thank you!
Hello. Should I follow gem setup guide or I should do it by other way? I see that a lot of people have other setup of gems and also "current gear" spoiler is different than "Gem Setup"
About people asking what should they get next, dont forget awakened brutality and melee phys are a thing. i would start with brutality, as its cheaper and offers -10% enemy total phys reduction at 20 quality.
"
Hello. Should I follow gem setup guide or I should do it by other way? I see that a lot of people have other setup of gems and also "current gear" spoiler is different than "Gem Setup"

Basic guiding principles is still the same,

Main skill = Cyclone — Melee Physical Dmg — Brutality — Pulverise — Impale — Fortify.

Aura & buff = Pride, Flesh & Stone — Maim, Blood & Sand, Dread Banner.

Movement = Leap Slam — Faster Attack — Endurance Charge on Melee Stun — Blood Magic or Vaal Ancestral Warchief if you have enough mana for Leap Slam.

Mitigation = CWDT — IC — ID — any curse gem that u prefer (Temporal, Enfeeble, Vulnerability, etc.)

Assassin’s Mark for normal combat apply either from the curse ring or glove (Oskarm) so save a few socket there.

The rest are more on personal choice I think. For example, I don’t like the degen from Blood Rage so I replace it with Vaal Molten Shell for a better survival when dealing with metamorph or bossing.

The good thing on new vaal gem is you get 2 skills in one socket so for normal combatting, you can either activate Ancestral Warchief for more dps or Molten Shell for more protection if you have enough mana for it, and only use the vaal skills when necessary.
Editado por útlima vez por JaredN en 27 ene. 2020 23:00:56
"
GrappIer escribió:

Also, the skill tree am I just winging it after 90?

Also, whats a good 3rd fossil to use for a chest? I have 2 of them and one im trying to craft, serrated.... pristine and??? Also is a crusader plate the best chest to use?

You can either stack life or go for Eagle Eye node.

3rd fossil is Metallic and Astral Plate is the best for crafting imo.
"
mornkung69 escribió:
I have some question here, i'm back to play POE and everything change a lot. so i'm not sure if is my question look silly or not.

May I ask if it necessary to use Brutality because i'm not sure why but I linked Faster Attack Support instead of Brutality and it get much more DPS.

Brutality will made you only deal physical so that you are immune to elemental reflect. Slayer ascendancy - Headman give you physical immunity so meaning you're immune to both elemental and physical at the same time. Hope my understanding above is correct.
"
Ziosté escribió:
Boys, can anyone tell me what to upgrade next? I'm really stuck atm.
This is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/juCTCMpD

"
KahveliKahve escribió:
What should i upgrade?
I think my defence is so low

Both of you are not using the correct ring. You will need Assasin's Mark curse on the ring and best is on Diamond Ring but others base also fine if you have problem on the resist capping.
Editado por útlima vez por JaredN en 28 ene. 2020 0:05:43
Love this build, thanks Asramero for such a detailed guide. Leveling was a breeze and the transition to end game content was very smooth. End game progression is coming along nicely and so fun! Currently level 93 with 5.4k life.

Also, thanks to Spike37 for his take on this build (page 71). Was missing the tankiness that the Craiceann's Carapace and the Crown of the Inward Eye provided (used Fated Connections to 6-link). I also run with Vaal Molten Shell for added tankiness. It also allowed me to respec out of some Scion life nodes and grab Disemboweling.

I chose to put "-8 to Total Mana Cost of Skills" on my amulet. This allowed me to use a cheap rare 6-linked body armour with high armour, life, and resistances. Also, don't need to use Blood Magic either. I have 14 mana and Blood Rage is the most expensive at 10 mana.

I didn't see much of an improvement using the Watcher's Eye with "Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride" affix. (This was way before I got the "Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support" gem. -thanks Spike37) Sold it and replaced with rare jewel with lots of crit multiplier.

I underestimated the ring affix "Curse Enemies with Level # Assassin's Mark on Hit". Since I didn't have to worry about getting the expensive Elron affix on my rings, it was easier to work the curse affix in my current setup. Tane bosses and T16 maps are now a breeze. Also, chaos resistance is positive to deal with Al-Hezmin. Working on my gems now and going to corrupt some 20/20 Cyclones next.

When fighting Sirius, I refund out of Vaal Pact, swap back to Perserverance belt, and use Rumi's Concotion and Blood of the Karui flasks. I make sure my Pantheon is Arakaali + Ryslatha (normally Solaris + Shakari) all upgraded.

Editado por útlima vez por Nefeni en 28 ene. 2020 22:18:01
What should i upgrade?
I'm really stuck

Editado por útlima vez por KahveliKahve en 28 ene. 2020 1:50:27
Hello guys , sorry for borrow your time , but there is an uniq helmet what can i use or this build ? dont have a lot of currency for a perfect head.
here is my gear

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional