[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hello,

Do you guys have consider using Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets ?

The Vaal pact point could be saved, and they give us nice intel bonus to cover smoothly the int requirement.

I want to try it, but since it's expensive I would like to ask before. So, what do you think ?
"
Garoul19 escribió:

What should i upgrade next?
Yeah i know the Anoint is not the best but i dont want to wast currency on it yet.

Shouldn't you have some chaos resist? Also you could use a Redeemer's Exalted Orb to roll % Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold on your helm in addition to the mod you have for fire, it's a 29% chance on the Orb to hit either the t1 or t2 version of it. Could be worth if you're rich.
Great build. Playing this build two leagues in a roll and I'm still enjoying it very much. I'm a casual player and always love Cyclone build.

Below is my current gears. Not the best gears imho but don't think there is need to improve any further because the build already done so much of damage. I can solo t15-t16 maps just fine and able to kill Sirius level 5 without much issue.

Just curious but is there a way to transition this build into a CoC one? Or would this build be completely suitable for end-game content? Thanks!
Is there anything I can do other than minor gear upgrades and the lab enchants?

or is this the max I can basically get?

Also, the skill tree am I just winging it after 90?

Also, whats a good 3rd fossil to use for a chest? I have 2 of them and one im trying to craft, serrated.... pristine and??? Also is a crusader plate the best chest to use?
Editado por útlima vez por GrappIer en 27 ene. 2020 10:26:58
Are the tailwind boots worth it on this build ?
What should i upgrade?
I think my defence is so low
Editado por útlima vez por KahveliKahve en 28 ene. 2020 1:44:43
I have some question here, i'm back to play POE and everything change a lot. so i'm not sure if is my question look silly or not.

May I ask if it necessary to use Brutality because i'm not sure why but I linked Faster Attack Support instead of Brutality and it get much more DPS.

"
mornkung69 escribió:
I have some question here, i'm back to play POE and everything change a lot. so i'm not sure if is my question look silly or not.

May I ask if it necessary to use Brutality because i'm not sure why but I linked Faster Attack Support instead of Brutality and it get much more DPS.

You're not using Ahn's Might which is critical to this build
Boys, can anyone tell me what to upgrade next? I'm really stuck atm.
This is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/juCTCMpD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional