[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Love this build, thanks Asramero for such a detailed guide. Leveling was a breeze and the transition to end game content was very smooth. End game progression is coming along nicely and so fun! Currently level 93 with 5.4k life.

Also thanks to Spike37 for his take on this build (page 71). Was missing the tankiness that the Craicean's Carapace and the Crown of the Inward Eye provided (used Fated Connections to 6-link) and now I run with Vaal Molten Shell. It also allowed me to respec out of some Scion life nodes and grab Disemboweling.

I chose to put "-8 to Total Mana Cost of Skills" on my amulet. This allowed me to use a cheap rare 6-linked body armour with high armour, life, and resistances. Also, don't need to use Blood Magic either. I have 14 mana and Blood Rage is the most expensive at 10 mana. I didn't see much of an improvement using the Watcher's Eye with "Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride" affix. Sold it and replaced with rare jewel with lots of crit multiplier. I underestimated the ring affix "Curse Enemies with Level # Assassin's Mark on Hit. Since I didn't have to worry about getting the expensive Elron affix on my rings, it was easier to work the curse affix in my current setup. Tane bosses and T16 maps are now a breeze. Also, chaos resistance is positive to deal with Al-Hezmin. Working on my gems now and going to corrupt some 20/20 Cyclones next.

When fighting Sirius, I refund out of Vaal Pact, swap back to Perserverance belt, and use Rumi's Concotion and Blood of the Karui flasks. I make sure my Pantheon is Arakaali + Ryslatha (normally Solaris + Shakari) all upgraded.

you wont notice much difference with watcher eye intimidate on hit as you already have it in your awakened gem :P. also i am glad my twist helped you out a bit. I also recommend molten shell if you run this version since having 4k absorbtion shield which reduces damage taken to said shield by your reductions is very neat. we dont have to worry too much about high health or anything because our effective HP is pretty high due to all the reductions. Since i posted the tweaked version, nothing much changed, i got slightly better boots and got myself bottled faith flask. The boost is there but its not significant nor needed.
Hey Spike37! Question, I see you have all the op auras socketed in addition to Aspect of the Crab. Which auras do you run? Or how do you to incorporate the additional aura if you do?

"
Spike37 escribió:

I also recommend molten shell if you run this version since having 4k absorbtion shield which reduces damage taken to said shield by your reductions is very neat.

I use Vaal Molten Shell now and it is really neat! I had a Cortex map drop the other day..I should try running it for the Bottled Faith; Would love to get my hands on one.

"
Spike37 escribió:

you wont notice much difference with watcher eye intimidate on hit as you already have it in your awakened gem :P. also i am glad my twist helped you out a bit.

I completely forgot about the Awakened gem! XD But, I got the Watcher's Eye very early when my build was still similar to OP and didn't see much difference when compared to some of the other potential upgrades back then. There was a ton of room for growth then compared to now and the gem was a recent acquisition.
Editado por útlima vez por Nefeni en 28 ene. 2020 23:06:46
If can afford awakened support gems, should we go for Brutality or Melee Physical Damage?
"
Ziosté escribió:
Whas't the best setup to fight Sirus? Flasks, Pantheon, Jewels, etc.

Default one, absolutely no problem to kill him.
"
JaredN escribió:
If can afford awakened support gems, should we go for Brutality or Melee Physical Damage?

I vote for brutality, it's cheaper at first, and give better gain. You already intimidiate with watcher's eye buff to pride.

I have a lot of spare EX atm. I can kill any content. And I have a question:

How much damage I will get with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" compared to Intimidiate one? (I'll get intimidiate from awaken melee damage).

I'd like to kill bosses faster than now.
Editado por útlima vez por Loudstorm en 29 ene. 2020 0:48:12
"
Hey Spike37! Question, I see you have all the op auras socketed in addition to Aspect of the Crab. Which auras do you run? Or how do you to incorporate the additional aura if you do?

"
Spike37 escribió:

I also recommend molten shell if you run this version since having 4k absorbtion shield which reduces damage taken to said shield by your reductions is very neat.

I use Vaal Molten Shell now and it is really neat! I had a Cortex map drop the other day..I should try running it for the Bottled Faith; Would love to get my hands on one.

"
Spike37 escribió:

you wont notice much difference with watcher eye intimidate on hit as you already have it in your awakened gem :P. also i am glad my twist helped you out a bit.

I completely forgot about the Awakened gem! XD But, I got the Watcher's Eye very early when my build was still similar to OP and didn't see much difference when compared to some of the other potential upgrades back then. There was a ton of room for growth then compared to now and the gem was a recent acquisition.

well although crab is nice and all defensively, i cant use it because of mana. so i am runnin dread banner, blood and sand, flesh and stone and pride. the usual. hmmm i would like to try vaal shell but i cant use it since it doesnt fit in my hotbard and secondary hotbard i cant use because of trade macro :D
hello guys, sorry for bothering you again, today i faced shaper , but i did low damage on him, i cant kill it, he got about half hp down , but i got killed :) dont know what to upgrade, got new ring etc.

Here is my pob, if any one intrested and can say what is wrong with my build ... maybe im the noob :)

https://pastebin.com/Wtj3YsDD

Have maximum 2ex currency for upgrade :D ( its all my money )
Editado por útlima vez por daredar562 en 29 ene. 2020 9:49:09
Fellow Exiles,

First of all, thank you for the build and detailed explanation provided.
The good thing is that thanks to this guide I finally managed to get to the endgame. Catarina went down without me loosing any portals, first time ever with all my 90 lvls characters.. hooray! But there is caveat... I've only managed to kill Sirus on the second attempt (first one at lvl 4 got me without any portals left..). After chasing the Conquerors again, I was a bit freaked out and lowered the awaken lvl to 1. This did the job but still after 4 portals.. Veritania gave me some whooping to, had to go back with my lvl 92 arc witch to finish her off.. Generally maps T15-16 - if not too scary - are fine (unless I overdo it with the morph). Couldn't do Chimera Guardian but did others ok.

I would be grateful if you can help me out work out what's wrong with my character. It could be a driver problem! :-/
I'm aware of the few improvements I can already make:
1. Get the assassin mark ring (but this means reworking the existing gear to ensure my resists are capped)
2. Use Vaal Molten Shell (thanks for the tip, will try that)
3. Get a watcher's eye to help me with life (although some comments suggest it's not worth it given rare jewels can be more beneficial overall). At lvl 94 I've got around 5.4k
4. I've got Devoto to which I'm quite attached since it gives me extra movement speed (I understand it comes at price of the global physical damage). Tried Starkonja with a good roll. Yes, it gives me 300 extra hp but I'm not enjoying the slower movement. Been trying desperately to get the right enchantment but over 20 Izaro kills with twice enchanted prophecy and I'm still collecting my luck.. Devoto with 40% cyclone damage goes for 24ex+, don't want to spend the whole budget, so will keep farming Izaro.. ;-)
5. I'm using
it doesn't give life, but improves leech and recover, sorts out my attributes and increases damage by 37% while leeching. Maybe a bad idea..?
6. Had a nice Drox influenced body armour with armour of 1600+ but replaced it with the current one to solve the mana issue. Not sure if the drop in armour affected my defences so badly..?

Again, it may be me - the operator :-P

I have 10-15ex budget to spend so any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you for your time and good luck.
Editado por útlima vez por ragsha en 29 ene. 2020 14:00:53
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:

"
JaredN escribió:

I vote for brutality, it's cheaper at first, and give better gain. You already intimidiate with watcher's eye buff to pride.

How much damage I will get with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" compared to Intimidiate one? (I'll get intimidiate from awaken melee damage).

Are you sure? I get obliterated by Sirus with the standard setup.
"
Ziosté escribió:
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
Ziosté escribió:

"
JaredN escribió:

Are you sure? I get obliterated by Sirus with the standard setup.

Really ? How much life do you have, and how much DPS is write in pob ?
The fight need a little bit of learning, if it's your first time without watching a guide, it could be difficult :)
Mind taking a look at my characters gear and tell me what I can do to imrove upon it, mostly DPS. I realize I'm level 77 also lol so I don't expect much, I just don't know how I'm doing.

Friend gave me my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/s4yDf8dt

My gear (ps4 so im trying my best with jacked up tradeboard cancer"

Need to replace my rings also.
Editado por útlima vez por Poetical-Lies en 29 ene. 2020 19:57:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional